mod that adds square command pod?

Tomato29

On 15/4/2016 at 5:24 PM, Carraux said:

ALCOR is a really great pod: 

Not strictly square but I'll do with that, thanks for the replies guys :)

Edit: sadly the only download link the modder posted is a kerbalstuff link... and kerbalstuff is dead :'( do you guys downloaded it, so you could post it on another download website? It'll be perfect!

Edited by Tomato29

28 minutes ago, Tomato29 said:

Not strictly square but I'll do with that, thanks for the replies guys :)

Edit: sadly the only download link the modder posted is a kerbalstuff link... and kerbalstuff is dead :'( do you guys downloaded it, so you could post it on another download website? It'll be perfect!

Looks like you'll be good to do that.

@Enceos

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your reply, then I'd like to tell you I love your profile picture. 

I don't really like the orbital utility vehicle pod's modelling, it's too flashy for what I want to do. I quite like the karibou expedition rover pod's model and texturing, but it may not fit in my creation, is the round part 1.25 meters large or 2.5?

Edited by Tomato29

Just now, Tomato29 said:

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your reply, then I'd like to tell you I love your profile picture. 

I don't really like the orbital utility vehicle pod's modelling, it's too flashy for what I want to do. I quite like the karibou expedition rover pod's model and texturing, but it may not fit in my creation, is the round part 1.25 meters large or 2.5?

All rovers in my links are 2.5m size

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.