PS4 - Soon!

Bidule

While I'm super excited for the PS4 release (my PC just cant handle it). I think this is an old page. The top right hand side does say Fall 2015.

Edit - Just checked page code and the Fall 2015 is labelled as "release date" and the and the date modified is October 12, 2015

I really want an update about this and hope its soon. I can only f5 so much!

Edited by BeardedGlory

Yep, SoonTM

It was announced late last year along with XBox One and Wii U versions.  Presumably they will be out shortly after the 1.1 Release for PC, which should be any time now based on the way they talk in DevNotes. Sounded like it was planned for this week in fact, but met with problems.  Of course they don't give release dates so that is just and educated guess.

Edited by Alshain

1 hour ago, klesh said:

Woah!   What the heck?! That advertisement features one of my screenshots from steam!  Where's my PS4 sales kickback, Squad?

First slide of screenshots on the first page is from a probe I sent to Duna:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451801448

Dude. That's not cool at all.

Thats some good old fashioned stealing.

8 minutes ago, kenbobo said:

Not necessarily.  If Sony has an affiliate agreement with Valve, it is fair.

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Section 6 Subsection A

There may or may not be something in Squad's EULA as well regarding screenshots taken from their game.

Of course it were me I'd let em have it regardless of the law, the more customers for Squad the better.  Considering I payed $10 for this game, it would be the least I could do ROFL.

Edited by Alshain

17 hours ago, kenbobo said:

It's kinda cool.  I mean, I feel strangely honored that they would use it though I am more curious about how they found it.  The screenie page has 2 unique visitors for about the last year and my usual 2 thumbs up from the 2 steam friends I have that think KSP is neat.  I'm sure it never made it to the front page of anything, and really was just a passing screenie in my mind.  I have so many more that are better, or more interesting. 

Heck, even the next shots sequentially show how the slightly-tilted sepratrons can act to corkscrew a heatshield away from your probe.  That's cooler than a shot of just the probe floating around the planet if you ask me.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451819086

The sepratrons were what I initially recognized in the advertisement, then I also saw that it was the build where I was playing around making the materials bay and the atmorphere sensor 0.625m parts.  You can see them both rescaled in the picture.  I knew something looked familiar.  :)

17 hours ago, Alshain said:

Not necessarily.  If Sony has an affiliate agreement with Valve, it is fair.

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Section 6 Subsection A

There may or may not be something in Squad's EULA as well regarding screenshots taken from their game.

Of course it were me I'd let em have it regardless of the law, the more customers for Squad the better.  Considering I payed $10 for this game, it would be the least I could do ROFL.

Indeed, it looks like you almost sign your soul away to play videogames on Steam!  I don't mind them using a screenshot at all. I am really more curious as to how they came across it.  My Steam account isn't a popular one and I don't really post my stuff elsewhere, aside of the link in my signature.  Its great though and if it helps to sell 1 more copy of KSP, then good show!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.