Dream about 0.16

mathiasll

Man oh man, last night i dreamt that 0.16 was released! I mean, how crazy is that. Its like 'ohh i finally get to try out all the new features' and then it was like 'nooo nothing works and the graphics look like on commodore 64'. Hehe. Hope it was just a nightmare ;) I really want to know how far we have left to wait.

.16 feels like it\'s close to being released, at least to the bug testers.

Reading all their dev post updates, it seems like their wrapping everything up.

I\'m surprised I haven\'t had a dream about it yet lol

That\'s just it, we moderators are human and don\'t coldly apply the rules. We have some leeway in how the rules are applied so small things from newer members don\'t instantly get smacked for a minor infraction. Now if a more established member were to pull a stunt like that, we\'d prolly give\'em a little smack.

Also, I\'m not mad or angry with you. I post with an authoritative tone for the benefit of all members.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

I recall having a dream about .16 too. I was in orbit and I rendezvoused with a stranded orbiting vessile and pulled them out of their capsules and boarded them on our spacecraft.

It was really cool. 8)

Oh I just realised i sound like a 14 year old when reading my initial post. I guess thats what this game turns you into hehe. (im 37) and haven had this much fun playing a game since... maybe the first sim city.

Very well. I was merely trying to save the fella a mod hit. Talk about good intention going to waste.

black bicycle i know what you mean but people don\'t like that other people tell the to obey the rules, when they aren\'t even admins. yesterday someone like you told me to not repost something (what wasn\'t even a repost) and i was kinda irritated. its just a tip!

P.S. In view of Skunky defying the logic, I\'d rather stop posting altogether.

if you wanna waste the fun of being active on the ksp forum then its ur choice. i don\'t wanna be rude but you sound like a kid who doesn\'t get what he wants.

i dont wanna insult you, i just wanna be helpful by being direct. everybody here did the same thing once and everybody got the same reaction ;) you sound like a nice guy so don\'t stop posting :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.