Kerbal Support Group

Galileo

g7eB1Bn.png

A place to let your Kerbal's vent about the traumatic experiences they have been through and how it effects them in their everyday lives.

This is a support group made up of Kerbals who share a common disorder, like depression, PTSD or anxiety resulting from missions gone awry, and who meet together to discuss their experiences, share ideas, and provide emotional support for one another.

MUST COMMENT FOM KERBAL'S PERSPECTIVE

Let's begin. Go ahead and introduce yourself and let us know why you are here, if you feel comfortable doing so.

Hi. My name is Bob Kerman, and I died a year ago. I'm not dead currently, but I did die. Smashed into the mun, nothing left. Rather painful. After that there was... I was... this place... it seemed, so, beautiful. It seemed like kerbin at first, but on later inspection, it seemed to have some of the aspects of all the other planets and moons. Lakes of explodium seemed to dot the surface in some places. The sand in the deserts was, red, duna sand. The poles were green and minty, like minmus. Rocky bits of munar surface appeared in the mountains. It was paradise. I lived there for 50 days with Jeb and Bill, who had died at the same time as I did. At the end of those fifty days, lightning struck all around me, and I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was lying on an operating table at the KSC. There was no way they could've retrieved my body for reainmation, they must have... [unintelligible]... flesh samples...[unintelligible]. But in time, everything went back to normal, just as it was before the accident. I almost thought it was a bad dream, but there was still the missing time to account for. I knew that my suspicions were correct when an orbiter detected a crater with the debris of our craft inside. I feel very... nervous about the fact that KSC can just make a new me if I die, but Jeb seems to like it. He's even more fearless than he was before.

Hello, my name is Dabney Kerman and I'm curently in minmus.  It"s been 6 years, 3 months 18 days since I left kerbin. They told me I would be living in a base by now with a reserch lab, but I'm still in this f****** lander can and running out of snacks.  The surface looks tasty, what should I do??

Edit: too late, I ate some minmus soil... I .... whaaa...aaarrrrrrrrrgggg.......*transmision lost*

Edited by HMIC

I'm Jebediah Kerman. Call me Jeb. About three kilometers to the west of Minmus outpost is a tall, steep mountain that is perfect for sledding. I came to a stop at the bottom and jetpacked back. Unfortunately, I was impatient and insisted on accelerating as long as possible. I ran out of fuel, and overshot the base... The ground came at me...

I spent twelve days stuck, facedown, in the ice, and I only got rescued when the new rovers landed close enough to pick up my EVA suit's signal. Can you help me?