Need a crash course on photoshop

RainDreamer

So I am about to graduate from university and is going to apply for internships at a few places, and some of them have "be able to use Photoshop" as a plus (not required) for their consideration. Now, I have a little experience in photo manipulation using a similar free program called Paint.net, so I am not going in completely blind, but Photoshop is an immensely more powerful tool, so I will need some crash course to guide me around and practice a bit. Google has been very helpful, and in fact, too helpful, as it gives me a ton of options and I have no idea which I should take to make most of my time. I still have like a month or so for handing in applications, but I could use that to practice other employable skills.

Anyone, in their experience, know a good place to find resources for practical professional use of Photoshop? It doesn't have to be super high level manipulation, as I am not applying for a designer job, just a PR/Marketing Intern, and likely have to do at most basic photo manipulation.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.