Real solar system Saturn V

Jeffsundin

I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a real apollo mod. I've found fasa's mod which have all the parts to build one. However, it seems to be to small for the real solar system mod? I've watched all videos and tutorials and done exactly the same when flying but I don't have enough fuel to get to the moon. I get about 9119 Delta V from the fasa rocket. 

How can I make a realistic saturn V rocket that can get to the moon and back? Please help.

52 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

I never play RSS but you could try using tweakscale and procedural parts to make it. 

Or you can try this Saturn V http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/130776-10511wip-real-scale-boosters-010-2016-04-10/#comment-2380525

I tried this mod but the delta V was even lower than Fasa's mod :/

Edited by Jeffsundin

If you want a real scale Saturn V designed to work with RSS you should get Realism Overhaul and Fasa.  There might be another mod I'm unaware of that has Saturn V parts but I don't know of any "out of the box" Saturn V packs that work with RO aside from Fasa.

If you want a "Kerbal" Saturn V that works in RSS, you could try using Fasa with SMURFF but I doubt the delta-V would be exact.

Really depends on your goals.  Re-enactment or pretty pictures?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.