[1.3.0] Kerbalism v1.2.9

ShotgunNinja

So I see that RSS is supported, does anyone know if Stock Size RSS is suported tho? 

EDIT 1: made a cfg with the help of OhioBob.

Edited by ISE

@ShotgunNinja I've been puttering around with trying to make Bluedog Desige Bureau but I've run into a problem. I realize that the Default profile sets command pods at 5 days worth of consumables per crew member possible. But I see no way of changing that value short of updating the Supply for Food, Water, and Oxygen by creating a new profile. If I try to change the values for them using a MM patch such as

RESOURCE[Food]
{
  amount = 31.491405
  @amount *= #$/CrewCapacity$
  @amount *3
  maxAmount = #$amount$
}

Or

RESOURCE[Food]
{
	@amount *= 3
	@maxAmount *= 3
}

nothing gets updated. Is there some way to get a MM patch to be able to change a Supply amount on a part thru MM patch or is that not possible with Kerbalism?

10 hours ago, Daelkyr said:

Is there some way to get a MM patch to be able to change a Supply amount on a part thru MM patch or is that not possible with Kerbalism?

Try making the patch :FINAL. The problem may or may not be that Kerbalism overwrites your patch.

6 hours ago, APlayer said:

Try making the patch :FINAL. The problem may or may not be that Kerbalism overwrites your patch.

It seems that part of the problem I'm experiencing is that Kerbalism isn't actually adding the RESOURCE to the parts. When I tooltip over a command pod in the VAB menu, there is no actual Food/Water/Oxygen included in the part. It seems that Kerbalism is adding them to the part after the fact so I can't adjust the amounts via patch.

I am having problems with the mod and I am not getting any form of function in the parts, I cant adjust how much food to put in containers, greenhouses dont function and ect. I need help, I dont know what part of the logs to copy.

Edited by TheEpicRanger6

3 hours ago, TheEpicRanger6 said:

I am having problems with the mod and I am not getting any form of function in the parts, I cant adjust how much food to put in containers, greenhouses dont function and ect. I need help, I dont know what part of the logs to copy.

Do you have the proper versions of MM and Kerbalism for your version of KSP? Maybe you need to run KSP as admin? Maybe your download is corrupt.

With the help of @OhioBob , I wipped up a support cfg file for SSRSS, feel free to take a look and tell me what to add, edit, or remove. Tnx :) 

EDIT: Corrected Code 

// ============================================================================
// Radiation environments for SSRSS bodies

+RadiationBody[Moho]:NEEDS[SSRSS]   { @name = Mercury }
+RadiationBody[Eve]:NEEDS[SSRSS]    { @name = Venus }
+RadiationBody[Kerbin]:NEEDS[SSRSS] { @name = Earth }
+RadiationBody[Duna]:NEEDS[SSRSS]   { @name = Mars }
+RadiationBody[Jool]:NEEDS[SSRSS]   { @name = Jupiter }

RadiationBody:NEEDS[SSRSS]
{
  name = Saturn
  radiation_model = giant
  radiation_inner = 150
  radiation_outer = 5
  radiation_pause = -0.011
}

{
  name = Uranus
  radiation_model = giant
  radiation_inner = 75
  radiation_outer = 4
  radiation_pause = -0.008
}

{
  name = Neptune
  radiation_model = giant
  radiation_inner = 50
  radiation_outer = 3.5
  radiation_pause = -0.007
}

{
  name = Pluto
  radiation_model = irregular
  radiation_pause = -0.002
}

{
  name = Callisto
  radiation_pause = -0.003
}

{
  name = Io
  radiation_model = surface
  radiation_pause = 0.041 // surface radiation
}

{
  name = Titan
  radiation_model = ionosphere
  radiation_pause = -0.004
}

// Tweak heliopause

@RadiationModel[heliopause]:NEEDS[SSRSS]
{
  @pause_radius = 16000.0
  @pause_quality = 0.01
}

// Tweak antennas

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Antenna]]:NEEDS[SSRSS,FeatureSignal]:FINAL
{
  @MODULE[Antenna]:HAS[#type[low_gain]]
  {
    @dist *= 0.909
  }

@MODULE[Antenna]:HAS[#type[high_gain]]
  {
    @dist *= 1.4545
  }
}

Edited by ISE

Not sure if anyone's noticed this.. but the chemical plant has some issues with physics. Namely, conservation of mass. The gases are all really light weight, so anything that turns gas into a liquid (especially fuel) just destroys physics.

For example, I created a simple test vehicle consisting of a big orange tank, some landing legs, an engine, a constant power source (itinerant service module I believe it was, from near future?), a chemical plant turning hydrogen/oxygen into oxidizer, and enough hydrogen/oxygen tanks to give me a bit more than what I'd need to fill the oxidizer on the orange tank.

At the start of the test my vehicle weighed around 27 tons (the liquid fuel was still full), and after 110 days (with just one chemical plant) it weighed something like 52 tons after converting all the gases to oxidizer and filling the orange tank.

Now, this means I could upper stages totally empty of fuel but with a chemical plant and some gas tanks, then fill my oxidizer en route or in a parking orbit, halving my payload mass at launch.

Liquid fuel can be similarly produced, with water as a byproduct. I haven't tested if monopropellant production is advantageous though, but again it converts oxidizer to mono/water.. and oxidizer can be made from super lightweight gases.

Altogether, the combination of these processes can be used to launch a vehicle into orbit that weighs a tiny fraction of what the final product will, though the entire process is self contained. This seems.. wrong.

@Enorats, @CatastrophicFailure Correct, it is an interaction with KIS. It seem to trigger KSP callbacks related to vessel destruction every time you add/remove parts from a vessel. Or something to that effect. This in turn wipe out the HardDrive of the vessel. Transfering the data to an EVA kerbal is a nice workaround for now.

@Daelkyr When Supplies are 'installed', their amount/capacity is added on top of the resources already in the part. So simply add the resources you want to the part:

@PART[MyPart]
{
  RESOURCE[Food]
  {
    amount = 20
    maxAmount = 20
  }
}

@ISE Thanks guys, I'll include it in next version.

@Enorats I made a mistake in setting the LiquidFuel/Oxidizer/Monoprop weight per-unit in the spreadsheet I use to calculate the process rates. Will fix in next version. You are currently producing 5 times more LiquidFuel than you should.

This may be the dumbest of questions..apologies in advance. I'm currently balancing some mods for a long career playthrough & Kerbalism is one I definately want in there.

At the moment I still have some mod tweaking & balancing to do (i.e some mods just wont work together)...but I want to make sure of a few base mods are fully functioning for me.

At the moment I have no KerbNet access (not Kerbalism problem) - but...and here is the dumb question...I keep reading

" Tiny hypnotic science-blue spheres travel the link lines to represent data transmission. "

Are we being metaphorical here? I've never once seen blue spheres travelling the link lines!

Would just like to know so I can say..yep Kerbalism is performing as expected & finally get my career game going!

Thanks.

Fantastic mod by the way - has exactly the right feel and realism settings I'm looking for

3 hours ago, ShotgunNinja said:

@CatastrophicFailure Correct, it is an interaction with KIS. It seem to trigger KSP callbacks related to vessel destruction every time you add/remove parts from a vessel. Or something to that effect. This in turn wipe out the HardDrive of the vessel. Transfering the data to an EVA kerbal is a nice workaround for now

Noted, thanx for the tip! :D

In my 2.5x rescale stock system, Kerbalism isn't displaying the radiation belt overlays. Am I correct in assuming the issue is due to the rescale, or is there some toggle I'm missing to show them? The belts appear to work fine, and radiation hits at the appropriately higher altitude.

34 minutes ago, ShotgunNinja said:

@Keefe If you use the Signal system, there are really tiny blue spheres moving on the link lines. I swear! :wink:

:/ I was kinda hoping you'd say you were being metaphorical!

I'm buggered if I can see 'em!...and now I'm going to obsess over why I don't! ( - if you're just setting me up for hours of squinting at my link lines...:huh:!)

Yep..I like using your signal set-up. Just feels right - though I may well regret that when I'm pushing out to the outer planets!

Keep up the great work by the way & Thanks!

@Enorats Is not due to the rescale. Press B in mapview/tracking station and toggle the field rendering on/off in the window that pop out. Or in alternative press 0-1-2-3 on the numeric keypad to quickly toggle them.

@Keefe Hold on, you also need the Science system. Do you have both Signal and Science set to true in your settings?

24 minutes ago, ShotgunNinja said:

@Enorats Is not due to the rescale. Press B in mapview/tracking station and toggle the field rendering on/off in the window that pop out. Or in alternative press 0-1-2-3 on the numeric keypad to quickly toggle them.

@Keefe Hold on, you also need the Science system. Do you have both Signal and Science set to true in your settings?

Yep..profile=default, signal =True, science =True .

But I wouldn't worry about it - nearest thing I can see is a really thin, interspaced yellow line running parallel to the link lines - which I thought was a zoom in artifact!.

All transmission speeds and science functions work fine.

It could be some of the graphic enhancment mods I've got going, or me being totally colorblind! So long as the features work I'm good

Though - if someone were to post a screenshot of "hypnotic blue science dots" I'd give up my obsessing and..well..be hypnotized and happy!:)

null

1 hour ago, ShotgunNinja said:

@Keefe Just to be clear: are you actually transmitting data? The balls only show up when transmitting.

Yep...tried it all sorts of ways - it's kinda why i began obsessing about the blue dots in the first place - I'd get a kick out of seeing my data moving about the galaxy.

Tried data transfer through relay, direct to KSC. relay on/off - you name it! transmit with no data stored, transmit with fresh science data logged - nothing looks like a blue dot!

But again - really - it's not like anything is broken. I just couldn't find a screen capture online or youtube that looked like a blue dot to me either - so it just bugged me!:)

not an issue bud - but really appreciate you took the time to explore it!

edit: posted a screen shot of what im seeing at best - a second yellow line on very close zoom in's - but its present regardless of transmission etc.

Edited by Keefe
Added screenshot

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, ShotgunNinja said:

@ISE Thanks guys, I'll include it in next version.

While you're adding SSRSS, can you also add GPP?  GPP currently includes a Kerbalism config, but the developers would prefer to remove it from GPP and add it to Kerbalism.  You can use our config as is, modify it, or make your own.  Below is the current GPP config.  We also have a version with the science definitions formatted for localization, which I can provide if requested.

// Distance-field models

// emits secondary gamma radiation on sun facing side
RadiationModel
{
	name = icarus
	has_inner = true
	inner_dist = 0.05
	inner_radius = 0.95
	inner_compression = 0.9
	inner_extension = 2.0
	inner_quality = 50.0
	has_outer = false
	has_pause = false
}

// similar to earth but more compact with deformed magnetopause
RadiationModel
{
	name = thalia
	has_inner = true
	inner_dist = 1.5
	inner_radius = 0.3
	inner_compression = 1.05
	inner_extension = 0.9
	inner_quality = 50.0
	has_outer = true
	outer_dist = 1.5
	outer_radius = 1.5
	outer_compression = 1.1
	outer_extension = 0.8
	outer_border_start = 0.1
	outer_border_end = 1.0
	outer_quality = 60.0
	has_pause = true
	pause_radius = 3.25
	pause_compression = 1.1
	pause_extension = 0.5
	pause_height_scale = 1.5
	pause_deform = 0.1
	pause_quality = 30.0
}

// Antenna range for GPP bodies

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Antenna]]:NEEDS[Kerbalism,FeatureSignal]
{
	@MODULE[Antenna]:HAS[#type[low_gain]]
	{
		@dist *= 1.0 // scale using average body radius, versus stock one
	}

@MODULE[Antenna]:HAS[#type[high_gain]]
	{
		@dist *= 9.3229 // scale using Gauss' SMA
	}
}

// Resource change for GPP bodies

@PLANETARY_RESOURCE,*:HAS[#ResourceName[LqdAmmonia]]:NEEDS[Kerbalism]:AFTER[Kerbalism]
{
	@ResourceName = Ammonia
}
@BIOME_RESOURCE,*:HAS[#ResourceName[LqdAmmonia]]:NEEDS[Kerbalism]:AFTER[Kerbalism]
{
	@ResourceName = Ammonia
}

// Radiation environments for GPP bodies

RadiationBody:NEEDS[GPP]
{
	name = Ciro
	radiation_model = heliopause
	radiation_pause = -0.020
}
{
	name = Icarus
	radiation_model = icarus
	radiation_inner = 0.01
}
{
	name = Thalia
	radiation_model = thalia
	radiation_inner = 1.0
	radiation_outer = 0.2
	radiation_pause = -0.005
}
{
	name = Niven
	radiation_model = ionosphere
	radiation_pause = -0.005
}
{
	name = Gael
	radiation_model = earth
	radiation_inner = 10.0
	radiation_outer = 2.0
	radiation_pause = -0.010
}
{
	name = Tellumo
	radiation_model = earth
	radiation_inner = 20.0
	radiation_outer = 2.0
	radiation_pause = -0.010
}
{
	name = Gratian
	radiation_pause = -0.005
}
{
	name = Otho
	radiation_model = giant
	radiation_inner = 175.0
	radiation_outer = 6.0
	radiation_pause = -0.010
}
{
	name = Gauss
	radiation_model = giant
	radiation_inner = 125.0
	radiation_outer = 4.0
	radiation_pause = -0.010
}
{
	name = Catullus
	radiation_model = earth
	radiation_inner = 5.0
	radiation_outer = 1.0
	radiation_pause = -0.010
}
{
	name = Nero
	radiation_model = giant
	radiation_inner = 150.0
	radiation_outer = 5.0
	radiation_pause = -0.010
}
{
	name = Grannus
	radiation_model = heliopause
	radiation_pause = -0.020
}

// Tweak heliopause

@RadiationModel[heliopause]:NEEDS[GPP]
{
	@pause_radius = 12000.0
}

// GeigerCounter science experiment definitions

@EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[#id[geigerCounter]]:NEEDS[GPP]
{
	@RESULTS
  	{
		CiroSrfLanded = Ummmm... No.
		CiroFlyingLow = Son of Kraken!
		CiroFlyingHigh = At this point you really cannot distinguish ionization from sheer thermal induction.
		CiroInSpaceLow = You must be reenacting the Sunshine (2007) movie if you're still alive to read this!
		CiroInSpaceHigh = The solar wind burns more now, unmitigated by the intervention of any planet.

IcarusSrfLanded = Geiger attempts to chill, showing no radiation presence, but he's still cooking just as anything and anyone right now.
		IcarusInSpaceLow = The gamma levels subside. You find this so peculiar, but you take relief in the hope that you may not have to deal with it as well as the heat if you land.
		IcarusInSpaceHigh = You find a modest and consistent flow of gamma rays coming from the planet rather than the star. Fascinating!

ThaliaSrfLanded = You detect a high amount of ambient radiation or at least confirm the presence of a lot of radioactive material within the crust. 
		ThaliaInSpaceLow = The compact magnetosphere shows more vivdly. Where you expect the radiation curve to dial down compared to Gael, it does not, and does so closer to the surface.
		ThaliaInSpaceHigh = Does it get any scarier here, up close? You find a misshapened magnetic field after just beginning to come to terms with the unexplained and blistering ambient heat.

EtaSrfLanded = Geiger is chill. Eta is as chill while landed as while space.
		EtaInSpaceLow = Nope. Nothing yet. You steele yourself with the anticipation that Eta might surprise with something deadly.
		EtaInSpaceHigh = It astounds you that this moon dances right outside of a far larger deadly thing than the eyes can measure. Anyway it seems pretty safe here so break out the snacks!

NivenSrfLanded = It's safe to put away the foil wrappings but it's still a bad idea to strip down and step outside.
		NivenFlyingLow = Geiger says it's safe to turn off the red lights now.
		NivenFlyingHigh = Some space radiation persists here!
		NivenInSpaceLow = Some deep analysis confirms that this planet's own radiation field is eroding its atmosphere!
		NivenInSpaceHigh = The device registers a very unique radiation pattern with this planet. It's safe to assume from the look of things that the pattern is tied to the atmosphere.

GaelSrfLanded = Geiger sleeps. Though it may wiggle its toes if used near a concentration of Uraninite.
		GaelFlyingLow = The device is enjoying the ride as much as you are. It forgets to be alert and registers nothing.
		GaelFlyingHigh = The needle goes up but you wonder if it's measuring radiation or speed.
		GaelInSpaceLow = You encounter powerful toroidal formations of deadly ionizing particles and wonder absolutely why is this here? ...And can engines be developed around them in the near future(tm)?
		GaelInSpaceHigh = The space radiation is still very strong out here. It seems deterring... What if everywhere is like this?

IotaSrfLanded = The Geiger still rests. it's celebration time!
		IotaInSpaceLow = It continues to appear very safe in Iotian space. Prepare the shovels. Droops Candy is clearly safe to eat.
		IotaInSpaceHigh = The needle barely budges. That's a nice but dull entry for the logs.

CetiSrfLanded = Your suit ensures that you feel nothing...but it's just a little warm here.
		CetiInSpaceLow = Since it twitched it has very steadily, very slowly risen. Ceti's looks aren't the only displeasing thing about it anymore.
		CetiInSpaceHigh = The needle twitches. Geiger must have been slightly jarred by the sight of the moon.

TellumoSrfLanded = What's hot and cold at the same time? ....Tellumo.
		TellumoFlyingLow = Unlike at Gael the needle still holds a very modest position above zero. Well dang, imagine what the surface is like.
		TellumoFlyingHigh = The atmosphere, it burns! Forget the radioactive stuff!
		TellumoInSpaceLow = The geiger pulls a high note. It's twice as bad here as around Gael!
		TellumoInSpaceHigh = That same powerful irradiance from Gael meets you again. It makes you wonder if the ice is radioactive.

LiliSrfLanded = If ever you wanted to stick a bulb in a potato and watch it light up, now is the time!
		LiliInSpaceLow = Lili's kinda... hot. Rimshot.
		LiliInSpaceHigh = It's reasonably strong out here. Well it makes sense, there's no way this infant world can shield itself.

GratianSrfLanded = The needle rises. Depending on the mission goal you picked a good place to land...or not...
		GratianFlyingLow = Red dust heavily gathers on the face of the instrument but doesn't block the data flow... yet.
		GratianFlyingHigh = The sensors burn slightly but not from cosmic stuff.
		GratianInSpaceLow = Spices themselves are kind of like deadly ionizing material. It just depends on where it gets to and if you can resist it long enough. That said, there's nothing to worry about yet plenty to write about the actual weird readouts here. 
		GratianInSpaceHigh = If we ever have to turn on the red lights we can save some battery and just angle the windows at Gratian. That said, it's perfctly safe to roll up the Aluminum.

GeminusSrfLanded = The lower you go the more the needle inches up. You wonder what the composition of the darker surface material is and can't discern whether Geminus is absorbing or emitting.
		GeminusInSpaceLow = The irradiance is modest but clearly present. You wonder if it intervened in any way with Geminus' marvelous geography.
		GeminusInSpaceHigh = Gratian's irregular field carries over here. You detect an unhampered stream of charged particles flowing past this moon and its parent.

OthoFlyingLow = Your ship is as yellow and white as the planet. Be happy. You've attained your membership in the yellow bodies club.
		OthoFlyingHigh = Although you may be burning alive at this point, the unique irradiance pattern is very bold and is consistent with Otho's distance from Ciro.
		OthoInSpaceLow = According to the geiger, it absolutely burns just to be here! Is this the weight of Otho's gaze? You find a window and carefully look out to see if its eye is indeed positioned in your general direction.
		OthoInSpaceHigh = The readings seem particularly high here, higher than even at the largest gas giant. Why this is, warrants a direct run to the nearest science lab.

AugustusSrfLanded = You forget that there is a potential equal danger to being here as under any other foreign skies. Apart from an apparent lack of water, this place seems quite inviting. The geiger's lack of response seems to finally confirm this.
		AugustusFlyingLow = The place gets as yellow and orange as anywhere will ever get. The instrument barely reacts so maybe the extreme color bias is the only actual threat to exposed sensory bits.
		AugustusFlyingHigh = The geiger doesn't count... The atmosphere must help quite a lot to mitigate Otho's radiation.
		AugustusInSpaceLow = As you approach you think more about what kind of 
		AugustusInSpaceHigh = You would think that maybe something was up, here, given the strong color, but surprise! It seems very safe.

HephaestusSrfLanded = The needle barely jumps but that means you can! Hephaestus does very well to deflect cosmic radiation, it seems!
		HephaestusInSpaceLow = The needle flops loosely indicating the device has become defective. You consider searching here for metal in case some other bits of technology decide to show their wear.
		HephaestusInSpaceHigh = The sharp transition from the radiation value outside this moon's SOI to 0 astounds you. There must be something here quite worth finding and mining the science out of.

JannahSrfLanded = The device rests again. Either it's passed out from fear or the battery is spoiled.
		JannahInSpaceLow = The radiation 'down here' doesn't seem as scary or suspicious as up high.
		JannahInSpaceHigh = You find a very suspicious cavity in the radiation belt here. To your surprise it's geosynchronous with that equally suspicious cavity in the face of the moon!

GaussFlyingLow = The glass cracks.
		GaussFlyingHigh = You're able to separate ionizing radiation from scalding heat. Congratulations!
		GaussInSpaceLow = Can you hear it? that's te sound of Van Allen Kerman's ghost howling.
		GaussInSpaceHigh = The needle jitters. You are extremely far but the immediate response seems like you're extremely near.

LokiSrfLanded = The Geiger is silent. It may be terrified after what happened on the way down.
		LokiInSpaceLow = The needle sharply movs and jitters about. It's nearly enough to cause a panic but it stops as quickly as it started. Was it yet another genuine anomaly or is this moon living up to its name.
		LokiInSpaceHigh = The geiger gives tiny but rhytmic readings. The sine waves almost resemble a comedic villain laughing.

CatullusSrfLanded = There seems to be some alpha decay even way down here. Since Catullus is a borderline gas planet it all works out.
		CatullusFlyingLow = There's so much purple you'd think the atmosphere itself mutated from exposure to itself.
		CatullusFlyingHigh = The atmosphere is tangy with a weak saturation of radiation. Compared to Gael it's a small deal.
		CatullusInSpaceLow = The Geiger coasts on higher numbers. You know that stuff is about to get real.
		CatullusInSpaceHigh = Radiation level is rather high. Catullus clearly has plenty to be scared about.

TarsissSrfLanded = The barometer no longer distracts you, but its own readout on landing, lingering in your mind, does continue to distract.
		TarsissFlyingLow = Your attention is torn between reading this device and staring at the barometer.
		TarsissFlyingHigh = The device still dos not signal any presence of harmful radiation. You wonder again if it's broken.
		TarsissInSpaceLow = The Geiger rests.
		TarsissInSpaceHigh = Radiation level is nill. You suspect that Tarsiss has its own healthy magnetosphere.

NeroFlyingLow = Radiation levels just keep climbing. While you need more than just Shielding in order to survive long enough to escape from here, the readings make for epic science and an epic story to tell the grandkids.
		NeroFlyingHigh = Nero's heartbeat is very evident. This planet is quite alive. Look at all those digits on the screen! Yeah, those on the thermometer too!
		NeroInSpaceLow = The needles fly up and dance about very lively, though not as much as it did at Otho.
		NeroInSpaceHigh = You detect a spike. Even at the edge of this immense SOI a modest amount is registered and displayed by the Geiger. The king indeed throws his weight around.

HadrianSrfLanded = The Geiger is frozen and does not respond.
		HadrianFlyingLow = You ponder whether possibly, any radiation at this point may be a sign of proximity to Nero's heavenly Snack Bar.
		HadrianFlyingHigh = There's still no radiation, but you do confirm the coldness as the cockpit glass glazes over.
		HadrianInSpaceLow = You know, this moon looks like it's made of ice. Maybe it's so cold that alpha decay is halted.
		HadrianInSpaceHigh = There's no radiation here... But there's a lot of photo opportunity.

NarisseSrfLanded = No evidence of radiation still. Now if Narisse was indeed an edible celestial there'd be no fear of getting epic indigestion.
		NarisseInSpaceLow = Still nothing... But still a worthy entry for the archives.
		NarisseInSpaceHigh = You detect nothing; an appropriate expctation of a moon that's barely there.

MuseSrfLanded = The readings are nominal. This makes an okay entry to the logs.
		MuseInSpaceLow = You're able to focus this time and you record the readings, which are technically none.
		MuseInSpaceHigh = You find yourself thinking a lot of things. Unfortunately none of these include the actual readout of the Geiger, but fortunately it wouldn't have mattered.

MinonaSrfLanded = You experience a fair bit of disllusionment. Landed, the radiance seems to vanish. The Geiger would smirk about now if it was alive...like the Mystery Goo.
		MinonaInSpaceLow = Her radiance increases as you get closer. The sentiment is not mutual, however, as the Geiger shows no response whatsoever.
		MinonaInSpaceHigh = You find Minona particularly radiant. Maybe not in a harmful way like you expect, but still.

HoxSrfLanded = The Geiger rests. Again...
		HoxFlyingLow = You get no response from the Geiger. It brings some comfort in that the climate here doesn't add to the amount of natural hazards.
		HoxFlyingHigh = The needle keeps jittering. It's hard to tell whether it's colder in space, or in this sky, or whether the sky is surprisingly radioactive.
		HoxInSpaceLow = The Geiger jitters slightly. You wonder if there's an erratic property here or even the machinefeels cold.
		HoxInSpaceHigh = The ambient radiation levels don't change. This is both a good sign anda bad one.

ArgoSrfLanded = The Geiger continues to show no interesting numbers. That means one very good thing... The water has one more good reason to pump straight into the ship and drink in a few minutes!
		ArgoInSpaceLow = The colors and textures distract you from reading the device. When you remember to do so, apparently the values declare that it's completely safe.
		ArgoInSpaceHigh = No interesting or emphasized numbers arise. It's a good thing too, as that would show argo to actually be just another deadly siren in space.

LetoSrfLanded = Radiation levels are very minor and noteworthy to the device. This anomalous turnout prompts the use of more science experiments.
		LetoInSpaceLow = The readings are soft but erratic and noisy, indicating the presence of a peculiar factor, but not indicating the presence of a clear danger.
		LetoInSpaceHigh = Readings are as average as they get, however, knowing how far you are from Gael, you anticipate quite a different experience once you go far enough beyond this planetoid.

GrannusSrfLanded = The radiation level is over 9000 times 9000!
		GrannusFlyingLow = Son of True Kraken!
		GrannusFlyingHigh = The Geiger screams in absolute terror and agony!
		GrannusInSpaceLow = The radiation levels are surprisingly strong here. So much of it is in InfraRed rather than in UltraViolet and Gamma. Now this is science!
		GrannusInSpaceHigh = After discovering the increased plights of the interstellar medium, the device's numbers coast at a lower and steady nominal, but still higher than within Ciro's heliopause. Maybe the differences in wavelengths and saturation are a reflection of Grannus' sheer age.
	}
}

Edited by OhioBob

I almost do not know English, that's why this is a machine translation of google:
Do not load the save from the main menu (loading during the game normal). I choose the download profile (career) and the game hangs (the processor core is 100% and the process memory is fixed at the same level).

Without Kerbalism, the game loads normally.

I do not know which is better, but I will upload my mods (143 mb (Not all modes, these are enough to hang) and save so that you can more successfully understand the cause of the caused problems.

And I changed Kerbalism a little (formulas
The transformation of resources, according to chemical formulas and that the mass does not appear from the air and is also not lost) and so on the minor corrections and corrections in my opinion ... (With the original Kerbalism, the preservation is not loaded)

Saves: https://yadi.sk/d/hqbP3ch43LBUFa
Mods : https://yadi.sk/d/Q7h-KgPi3LBUrn

---------------------------

I will clarify: it does not load save only when the module Signal = true // communications using low-gain and high-gain antennas.

Edited by zxxzzxxz
add

Hello I've got a question about the rates of things.

I've made my own profile and am in the process of tweaking the settings to make liquid fuel a bit quicker as it takes an age to fill and orange tank on the default settings. But I not 100% sure I understand how often something happens.

For instance, the Sabatier process uses 0.5 electric charge. But how often. Is it once per tick, per second, per Kerbal scraficed to the kraken?

Googling around isn't really giving me a solid answer.

3 hours ago, STHedgeHog said:

Hello I've got a question about the rates of things.

I've made my own profile and am in the process of tweaking the settings to make liquid fuel a bit quicker as it takes an age to fill and orange tank on the default settings. But I not 100% sure I understand how often something happens.

For instance, the Sabatier process uses 0.5 electric charge. But how often. Is it once per tick, per second, per Kerbal scraficed to the kraken?

Googling around isn't really giving me a solid answer.

Pretty sure everything is in per second unless otherwise specified.  Usually it is specified, though...

Which mods are incompatible with Kerbalism?

The reason I ask is that after Kerbalism worked perfectly for me for a good long while, all of a sudden after I installed a few more mods, the supply containers etc not longer give me the right click option to tweak their resources. 

27Rx3rd.png

u7bBbzi.png

The only mods that still shows me food, oxygen etc and allows me to tweak it are the parts involved with the Comerant Aeronautics mod

Is there a conflict with this mod?

Does this mod have issues with KAS, KIS or anything else? I'm not sure what is causing this problem.

9UUgOme.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by TeeGee