[1.3.0] Kerbalism v1.2.9

ShotgunNinja

59 minutes ago, tomgle said:

Hi I really want to try out this mod, just a few questions:

1. Does a part's chance of failure decrease if you use/'test' it more? There used to be a mod that had this feature (I never got to try it out, but it sounds pretty cool).
  2. Will this work with unmanned before manned?
  3. Can I use remotetech's comm system instead? I like the idea of having a light delay and a flight computer that can execute maneuver nodes.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

1) Standard quality parts have a low life span (details in part info panel). When a part is attached, right click to opt for 'high quality', this makes the part more expensive but it will last longer.

2) I'm playing with unmanned before manned, so I guess so. 

3)As far as I know it doesn't work straight out of the box but you can change the signal to false in the cfg file, details a few pages back. I don't use it so can't say for certain how to go about getting it working. 

3 hours ago, tomgle said:

1. Does a part's chance of failure decrease if you use/'test' it more? There used to be a mod that had this feature (I never got to try it out, but it sounds pretty cool).
  3. Can I use remotetech's comm system instead? I like the idea of having a light delay and a flight computer that can execute maneuver nodes.

1. No.  Part failures just happen.  There is a mechanic that allows to improve the quality of a part with funds and some extra mass at the time of construction (right click menu in the VAB)

2. Don't see why not.  Their may already be a patch included with Kerbalism.

3. Kerbalism reverts to remote tech if installed and uses that instead.

Peace.

3 hours ago, tomgle said:

1. No; further upgrades to reliability are being planned, don't know if that's included.

2. Yes, I've played that way.

3. You can; disable Signal in GameData/Kerbalism/Settings.cfg. (Personally I like Kerbalism's better, though :) )

3 hours ago, eloquentJane said:

I have a problem. Background running of life support seems to be malfunctioning (it doesn't work). I know this because I had 2 kerbals in a space station for 30 days and when I timewarped in the VAB to the 30-day mark and then loaded the station there was still a full 30 days worth of food/water/oxygen on board. Is there a setting I need to change, or is this more likely to be a bug?

Check KSP.log; is it spammed with nullrefs?  I had that happen with SimpleBoiloff.dll from CryoTanks, for example.

Hello,

I have a problem witch seems to be connected with Kerbalism (great mod btw), regarding the EC consumption. WARNING! :heavy moded install.

List of mods:

Spoiler

KSP: 1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.4.0p4 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
Filter Extensions - 3.0.4
Toolbar - 1.7.14
Astronomer's Visual Pack - 3.6
BetterTimeWarpContinued - 2.3.8
Bluedog Design Bureau - 1.1.6
Bon Voyage - 0.13
Chatterer Extended - 0.6.1
Chatterer - 0.9.93.1804
CollisionFX - 4.0
Community Category Kit - 2.0.1
Community Resource Pack - 0.7.2
Connected Living Space - 1.2.5.3
Contract Configurator - 1.23.2
Contract Pack: Base Construction - 0.2.3
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.4
Contract Pack: Historical Progression - 1.6
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations - 3.7.0.1
Contract Pack: RemoteTech - 2.1.4
Contract Pack: Sounding Rockets - 1.2
Contract Pack: Grand Tour Contracts - 0.1.10.3
Rover Missions - 0.1.7
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.5.2
Corvus CF - 1.3.1.2017071001
CrewRandR - 1.1.4
DarkSideTechnology - 0.4.1
DistantObjectEnhancement - 1.9.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.10
EditorExtensionsRedux - 3.3.13.1
Extraplanetary Launchpads - 5.8.2
Firespitter - 7.6
FShangarExtender - 3.5
HGR Community Fixes - 1.5.1
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.9.3
RasterPropMonitor - 0.29
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.6.3
Kerbal Construction Time - 1.3.9
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.3
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.3.3
KerbalKonstructs - 1.2
KerbinSide-Complete - 1.4
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.7.6468.41490
<b><color=#CA7B3C>Kopernicus</color></b> - 1.3.0.6
KRASH - 0.5.24
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.2
KSPWheel - 0.9.5.20
KWRocketryRedux - 3.1.4
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies - 0.4
LoadingScreenManager - 1.2
MagiCore - 1.3
Infernal Robots - 2.0.12
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.13.1
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.2.4
Shuttle Payload Technologies - 0.2
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.7
NearFutureConstruction - 0.8.3
NearFutureElectrical - 0.9.5
NearFutureLaunchVehicles - 1.1.1
NearFutureProps - 0.1
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.9.4
NearFutureSolar - 0.8.6
NearFutureSpacecraft - 0.7.3
Final Frontier - 1.3.2.3155
NovaPunch Continued - 0.1.4.1
PatchManager - 0.0.9
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems - 1.5.2
PlanetShine - 0.2.5.2
Precise Maneuver - 2.3.1
Mk2.5 Spaceplane Parts - 1.4.2
ReentryParticleEffect - 1.2.0.1
RemoteTech - 1.8.8
RetractableLiftingSurface - 0.1.4
RLA_Recontinued - 14.1
SCANsat - 1.1.8
ScrapYard - 0.9.5.57
Ship Effects Continued - 1.0.8.1
SpaceY Expanded - 1.3.1
SpaceY Lifters - 1.16
SSTULabs - 0.6.37.141
StageRecovery - 1.7.2
StationPartsExpansion - 0.5.1
StationScienceContinued - 2.3
SXTContinued - 0.3.14
ToadicusToolsContinued - 0.22.1
TooManyOrbits - 1.1.1
TotalTime - 0.6.6
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.8.5
Transfer Window Planner - 1.6.2
TweakableEverything - 0.1.21
TweakScale - 2.3.6
KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.15.1.12
Waypoint Manager - 2.7
WildBlueTools - 1.8
YongTechTreesPlugin - 0.5.1

Game data folder:

Spoiler

wapALnB.png

The problem is at follows (applies to all vessels):

In VAB the EC consumption shown by Kerbalism is 0.09 EC/S and the produced rate is 1.55 EC/S (values confirmed by manual calculations and AmpYear). In orbit the consumption is 0.09 EC/S until the deployment of solar panels and going into the shadow where it will increase to 2.6 EC/S, and stay that way. (effect occurs with or without time-warp). The consumption directly proportional with the solar panel number and output power.

Noticeble strange things:

1. The EC generation show by Kerbalism with solar panels deployed is going erratic switching between green in red at a very high rate (just in a single spot in orbit). This is happeneing when the panles are producing EC, is gone if the panels are retracted or in shadow.

2. The problem remains even when the solar panels are retracted/destroyed.

3. The problem is consistent with any solar panel (from mods or from stock).

Things tried:

1. Removed and tested the folowing mods: Kopernicus; Dynamic battery storage; AmpYear; Background resources generation. Problem persists. (Other mods also). The problem is the loading time for KSP to start about 10-13 minutes.

2. Removed kerbalism, the problem is gone first of all and another problem appears, solar panels doesent work anymore at all (plenty of them). In the VAB/orbit some of the solar panels are missing the EC generation part it seems, when i right click on them nothing appears, also the extend button is missing.

I am modding and testing this install for about 2 months now, work+wife+KSP doesent mix very well.

Pictures with the problem:

Spoiler

LOG with the problem:

Spoiler

The LOG is huge, you can downlod it form WE-Transfer (if there is a problem with this method of sharing please notify me to change it)

https://we.tl/EGWGNavHir

KSP Version: 1.3.0.1804, playing x64 without forced DX11 or openGL; (ocasionaly crashes without log and no error on screen, after 5-6 hours)

RAM on system 16 GB; (averege RAM usage for KSP is 11 GB)

Sorry if i missed any other valuable info needed.

3 hours ago, vladutz26 said:

Hello,

I have a problem witch seems to be connected with Kerbalism (great mod btw), regarding the EC consumption. WARNING! :heavy moded install.

List of mods:

Reveal hidden contents

KSP: 1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.4.0p4 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
Filter Extensions - 3.0.4
Toolbar - 1.7.14
Astronomer's Visual Pack - 3.6
BetterTimeWarpContinued - 2.3.8
Bluedog Design Bureau - 1.1.6
Bon Voyage - 0.13
Chatterer Extended - 0.6.1
Chatterer - 0.9.93.1804
CollisionFX - 4.0
Community Category Kit - 2.0.1
Community Resource Pack - 0.7.2
Connected Living Space - 1.2.5.3
Contract Configurator - 1.23.2
Contract Pack: Base Construction - 0.2.3
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.4
Contract Pack: Historical Progression - 1.6
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations - 3.7.0.1
Contract Pack: RemoteTech - 2.1.4
Contract Pack: Sounding Rockets - 1.2
Contract Pack: Grand Tour Contracts - 0.1.10.3
Rover Missions - 0.1.7
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.5.2
Corvus CF - 1.3.1.2017071001
CrewRandR - 1.1.4
DarkSideTechnology - 0.4.1
DistantObjectEnhancement - 1.9.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.10
EditorExtensionsRedux - 3.3.13.1
Extraplanetary Launchpads - 5.8.2
Firespitter - 7.6
FShangarExtender - 3.5
HGR Community Fixes - 1.5.1
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.9.3
RasterPropMonitor - 0.29
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.6.3
Kerbal Construction Time - 1.3.9
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.3
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.3.3
KerbalKonstructs - 1.2
KerbinSide-Complete - 1.4
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.7.6468.41490
<b><color=#CA7B3C>Kopernicus</color></b> - 1.3.0.6
KRASH - 0.5.24
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.2
KSPWheel - 0.9.5.20
KWRocketryRedux - 3.1.4
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies - 0.4
LoadingScreenManager - 1.2
MagiCore - 1.3
Infernal Robots - 2.0.12
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.13.1
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.2.4
Shuttle Payload Technologies - 0.2
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.7
NearFutureConstruction - 0.8.3
NearFutureElectrical - 0.9.5
NearFutureLaunchVehicles - 1.1.1
NearFutureProps - 0.1
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.9.4
NearFutureSolar - 0.8.6
NearFutureSpacecraft - 0.7.3
Final Frontier - 1.3.2.3155
NovaPunch Continued - 0.1.4.1
PatchManager - 0.0.9
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems - 1.5.2
PlanetShine - 0.2.5.2
Precise Maneuver - 2.3.1
Mk2.5 Spaceplane Parts - 1.4.2
ReentryParticleEffect - 1.2.0.1
RemoteTech - 1.8.8
RetractableLiftingSurface - 0.1.4
RLA_Recontinued - 14.1
SCANsat - 1.1.8
ScrapYard - 0.9.5.57
Ship Effects Continued - 1.0.8.1
SpaceY Expanded - 1.3.1
SpaceY Lifters - 1.16
SSTULabs - 0.6.37.141
StageRecovery - 1.7.2
StationPartsExpansion - 0.5.1
StationScienceContinued - 2.3
SXTContinued - 0.3.14
ToadicusToolsContinued - 0.22.1
TooManyOrbits - 1.1.1
TotalTime - 0.6.6
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.8.5
Transfer Window Planner - 1.6.2
TweakableEverything - 0.1.21
TweakScale - 2.3.6
KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.15.1.12
Waypoint Manager - 2.7
WildBlueTools - 1.8
YongTechTreesPlugin - 0.5.1

Game data folder:

Reveal hidden contents

wapALnB.png

The problem is at follows (applies to all vessels):

In VAB the EC consumption shown by Kerbalism is 0.09 EC/S and the produced rate is 1.55 EC/S (values confirmed by manual calculations and AmpYear). In orbit the consumption is 0.09 EC/S until the deployment of solar panels and going into the shadow where it will increase to 2.6 EC/S, and stay that way. (effect occurs with or without time-warp). The consumption directly proportional with the solar panel number and output power.

Noticeble strange things:

1. The EC generation show by Kerbalism with solar panels deployed is going erratic switching between green in red at a very high rate (just in a single spot in orbit). This is happeneing when the panles are producing EC, is gone if the panels are retracted or in shadow.

2. The problem remains even when the solar panels are retracted/destroyed.

3. The problem is consistent with any solar panel (from mods or from stock).

Things tried:

1. Removed and tested the folowing mods: Kopernicus; Dynamic battery storage; AmpYear; Background resources generation. Problem persists. (Other mods also). The problem is the loading time for KSP to start about 10-13 minutes.

2. Removed kerbalism, the problem is gone first of all and another problem appears, solar panels doesent work anymore at all (plenty of them). In the VAB/orbit some of the solar panels are missing the EC generation part it seems, when i right click on them nothing appears, also the extend button is missing.

I am modding and testing this install for about 2 months now, work+wife+KSP doesent mix very well.

Pictures with the problem:

Reveal hidden contents

LOG with the problem:

Reveal hidden contents

The LOG is huge, you can downlod it form WE-Transfer (if there is a problem with this method of sharing please notify me to change it)

https://we.tl/EGWGNavHir

KSP Version: 1.3.0.1804, playing x64 without forced DX11 or openGL; (ocasionaly crashes without log and no error on screen, after 5-6 hours)

RAM on system 16 GB; (averege RAM usage for KSP is 11 GB)

Sorry if i missed any other valuable info needed.

You've got way too many mods to troubleshoot; start from a fresh backup of KSP + Kerbalism and a fresh save (just cheat some things into orbit). Then add mods a few at a time.  Dynamic Battery Storage in particular has given me trouble in the past.

7 hours ago, vladutz26 said:

Kopernicus should work as long as you only use it to add planets (OPM is fine for example) and not to modify Kerbin or have multiple stars.

Dynamic battery storage; AmpYear; Background resources generation are likely to cause issues

Did you try to create a new game before testing without those? Adding / removing plugins on an existing save can break things badly.

Also, the power consumption will fluctuate (but not like that) between day and night due to the climatization needs. In the VAB, you can see the nighttime estimated consumption by clicking on the sun icon at the top of the planner.

@lordcirth Because of the sheer amount of mods and time spent debugging and fixing different crashes installing the mods again is a pain, it took me about 2 months to get from 1.3 vanilla to this version that works (except tha panels). Also i canot reinstal because i forgot most of the tweaks and configuration files that i wrote or downloaded, also all the mods are installed manual without ckan. Also i have removed Dynamic Battery storage and the same problem occurs, no difference so this one is exculded as a culprit, also lots of mods that alter the gameplay and immpact the functionality of the game.

@Gotmachine Kopernicus is used to load the textures for Astronners visual pack from KSPRC, no planets, for now i would like to play vanilla system (with Kopernicus removed the problem persisted). I removed "Dynamic battery storage; AmpYear; Background processing" and other mods and no change. The only way the problem disspears is with Kerbalism removed, but by removing Kerbalism i remove the functional part of a lot of solar panels, even in new games and saved ones.

All the testing is done in a new game every time i start and modify the game.

The power consumtion is tested 1 full orbit without solar panels deployed and one full obit with them deployed, with the panels depoyed and after closed, destroyed, etc. the problem persist. Without Kerbalism the consumtion is normal. To confirm the consumption i used AmpYear, and manual calculations.

So after more testing, the culprit is Kerbalism in conjuction with something. Is there a way to see witch file alters the generation and usage of EC in game for the solar panels. I guess i have another mod that alters the power generation in solar panels (i can't identify witch one at the moment), and it enters in conflict with Kerbalism mode of managing the solar panels, the obvious ones are removed and the problem persists *see original post.

In the log i cannot see anything strange, except Raster Prop Monitor, witch throws some exception (i have to remove it today and see if that helps). If other mods acts strange in the LOG let me know so i can fix them or remove that, i am not a great reader of the LOG file.

Thank you in advance for your interest and HELP, great comunity, great mod, and most important great game.

I've had fun with Kerbalism recently, learned a lot about it. Been sending missions to Jool and watching them die, learning from the mistakes. My only issue rn is I feel the kerbals die to easily from radiation. I had 2 active shields and ONE habitat with maximum shielding and the crew of 2 still died on their way to Jool. I'm testing again with a large crew part that's for airplanes but I must say they die too fast. I also have the waste compressor but it seems ineffective 

@vladutz26

Try this : open the Kerbalism/System/Misc.cfg file and comment the following :

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel]]:FOR[Kerbalism]
{
  MODULE
  {
    name = WarpFixer
  }
}

by changing it to :

//@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel]]:FOR[Kerbalism]
//{
//  MODULE
//  {
//    name = WarpFixer
//  }
//}

And restart a fresh game

Also, delete the "ModuleManager.ConfigCache" file in GameData when you do some modifications to your mod setup.

You can also try to search inside the "ModuleManager.ConfigCache". It is generated every time you launch KSP and have changed the mod setup. It contains the configs of all part with all the patch from all your mods applied. Launch the game with kerbalism then quit, backup this file somewhere. Relaunch the game without kerbalism and do the same. Do it one more time with no mods other than modulemanager. Open the three files, search for PART configs that have a "ModuleDeployableSolarPanel" and check if there are some differences. Kerbalism should add a module named "WarpFixer". If another mod is modifying the solar panels, they may add another module to the part.

Edit : also, looking at your log, you have a copy of ModuleManager.2.6.25 (KSP 1.1 !!!) hidden somewhere causing a big mess, this is very likely to be the source of many problems. I'm pretty sure that ContractConfigurator is partially broken by this.

Edited by Gotmachine

9 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

Can someone tell me what is the water recycler?

As Kerbals consume Water, they produce WasteWater.  The Water Recycler is an ECLSS part that takes WasteWater, filters out the Waste, and produces clean Water again.  This cycle has 80% efficiency, so a water recycler fast enough to keep up will stretch your Water supply 5x.  Any crew mission past 30 days should have one, IMHO.

2 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

Been sending missions to Jool and watching them die, learning from the mistakes. My only issue rn is I feel the kerbals die to easily from radiation. I had 2 active shields and ONE habitat with maximum shielding and the crew of 2 still died on their way to Jool.

I'm quite new to Kerbalism. Haven't sent kerballed missions to other planets yet so far from the best person to advise. I have been keeping kerballed ships in mun and minmus orbit for 100's of days without much radiation and a lot less protection than that (have you done that too? do you find that?). I believe interplanetary space should have the same rad exposure as orbiting the mun. Incidentally, I like how it pays to test things in Kerbalism and I think putting a prototype in orbit round the mun to test for long term survivability is a good example of that.

Anyway, I wonder how long the journey is. The most fuel efficient routes are also usually the slowest (especially if using slingshots). Perhaps it might be necessary to be more direct to reduce the flight time.

Nuclear engines add to the radiation of course. I've resolved not to use them on long kerballed missions. 

Lastly, if they're dying from radiation on the way to Jool I wouldn't fancy their chances at surviving when they get there. Jool should have very high radiation levels in its vicinity and I see from System/Radiation.cfg, Jool radiation_inner = 200.0 and radiation_outer = 5.0. Compared to 10 and 2 for Kerbin.

A kerballed mission to Jool must surely be the toughest thing to attempt in Kerbalism.

For your own preferences, I expect you could turn down the Sun radiation level or increase radiation fatal_threshold in a cfg file.

1 minute ago, lordcirth said:

As Kerbals consume Water, they produce WasteWater.  The Water Recycler is an ECLSS part that takes WasteWater, filters out the Waste, and produces clean Water again.  This cycle has 80% efficiency, so a water recycler fast enough to keep up will stretch your Water supply 5x.  Any crew mission past 30 days should have one, IMHO.

um, I don't see it, could you send a screenshot of it?

1 minute ago, Vila Restal said:

I'm quite new to Kerbalism. Haven't sent kerballed missions to other planets yet so far from the best person to advise. I have been keeping kerballed ships in mun and minmus orbit for 100's of days without much radiation and a lot less protection than that (have you done that too? do you find that?). I believe interplanetary space should have the same rad exposure as orbiting the mun. Incidentally, I like how it pays to test things in Kerbalism and I think putting a prototype in orbit round the mun to test for long term survivability is a good example of that.

Anyway, I wonder how long the journey is. The most fuel efficient routes are also usually the slowest (especially if using slingshots). Perhaps it might be necessary to be more direct to reduce the flight time.

Nuclear engines add to the radiation of course. I've resolved not to use them on long kerballed missions. 

Lastly, if they're dying from radiation on the way to Jool I wouldn't fancy their chances at surviving when they get there. Jool should have very high radiation levels in its vicinity and I see from System/Radiation.cfg, Jool radiation_inner = 200.0 and radiation_outer = 5.0. Compared to 10 and 2 for Kerbin.

A kerballed mission to Jool must surely be the toughest thing to attempt in Kerbalism.

For your own preferences, I expect you could turn down the Sun radiation level or increase radiation fatal_threshold in a cfg file.

Well it's been a blast, but I'm mostly moving away from kerbalism, I've got 3 saves to play now and 1 has kerbalism unlike how I used to do, it's just insanely hard, lol, and tireding. I'm keeping Kerbalism as I'm learning a lot still from it and I'm using it for me SSRSS play. If you got any ideas on how to use it properly, I'd appreciate it a ton

2 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

um, I don't see it, could you send a screenshot of it?

It's not a part in the KSP sense; it's a component that you can configure a crew pod with.  By default pods have 2 ECLSS slots, which have a Scrubber and a Pressure Control.  You can change either or both of these to other components.  But make sure you have enough scrubber & pressure capacity, even if one breaks, if you're doing a long mission!  The capacity (the rate at which they work) of a ECLSS slot is determined by how many crew slots the pod has, if I recall correctly.  So a Hitchhiker with a Scrubber will scrub 4x as much CO2 as one in a Mk1 pod.

1 minute ago, lordcirth said:

It's not a part in the KSP sense; it's a component that you can configure a crew pod with.  By default pods have 2 ECLSS slots, which have a Scrubber and a Pressure Control.  You can change either or both of these to other components.  But make sure you have enough scrubber & pressure capacity, even if one breaks, if you're doing a long mission!  The capacity (the rate at which they work) of a ECLSS slot is determined by how many crew slots the pod has, if I recall correctly.  So a Hitchhiker with a Scrubber will scrub 4x as much CO2 as one in a Mk1 pod.

yes I see the eclss a lot, but how do you change it? I don't see a configure option for it

6 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

yes I see the eclss a lot, but how do you change it? I don't see a configure option for it

In the VAB/SPH, right click on a crew pod and click "Configure Pod".  Then use the sideways arrows to change either slot.

Edited by lordcirth

Just now, lordcirth said:

In the VAB/SPH, right click on a crew pod and click "Configure Pod".  Then use the sideways arrows to change either slot.

thanks a ton, I had no idea, this probably will make kerbalism much more fun for me, I'm gonna do an ssrss save

Just now, The-Doctor said:

thanks a ton, I had no idea, this probably will make kerbalism much more fun for me, I'm gonna do an ssrss save

Yeah it's a pretty key feature; it's also a reason to have many pods, because you have 2 slots per pod and you need a redundant setup of at least 3 components - scrubber, pressure, water recycler.

48 minutes ago, Vila Restal said:

Well, ShotgunNinja did say that he might turn off nuclear engine radiation emission until he can rework the system for it; so you *could* turn that off yourself...  Or you could install Near Future Propulsion and use ion or plasma thrusters!

Another way to handle high radiation is to edit the profile and change the shielding efficiency from 0.95 to 0.99; that means that a pod with max shielding will get 1% radiation instead of 5%.

Hi all! Is this mod support

- USI OKS/MKS (for living space and refactoring some waste in food/water/oxygen)?

- ... and Interstellar Extended (for EC generation panel/generators/reactors)?

Sorry, but in first message this topic, is no information about support this mods.

Thank you very much! )

@Gotmachine First of all i will need your exact adress so i can deliver a crate of beer (hope you like beer). The problem si fixed after 2 weeks of blind testing with your help i fixed it in 2 minutes. The problem was with the other instance o module manager hidden inside canadaarm mod folder.

So back to the important stuff, if you ever happen to pass trought Brasov Romania i have a cold one (or more) with your name on it. Thank you very much!!!!

@ShotgunNinja , I have a possible bug to report. When a vessel carrying an active Greenhouse runs out of oxygen (meaning the greenhouse can't continue growing crops), the game hangs. It doesn't crash, it doesn't say anything in the log, it just freezes and stays frozen. It happens in KSC, Tracking Station, or with any vessel active, including the one with the greenhouse. The freeze is unavoidable unless the greenhouse is disabled prior to oxygen running out.

Since there's nothing in the log, I don't really have much more info to give. But you might want to try and reproduce this. Please let us know.