[1.3.0] Kerbalism v1.2.9

ShotgunNinja

Just now, Seshins said:

I assume it was the project - from here:

https://github.com/ScienceFun/Kerbalism-Continued

I saw the mention of the Category / Filter By Function (case sensitive issue). If you can point me to which cfg file this line is contained in i'm happy to just go edit it myself.

It was in dll file, you will need compile the whole project.

I will create a new release in few minutes. please use the file from:

https://github.com/ScienceFun/Kerbalism-Continued/releases

Hello.  Is there any way to separate the Science/Hard Drive feature from the rest of the mod AND the resource/vessel tracking without horribly breaking it?

I really like the mod(because it's great), but compatibility issues made me uninstall it, and now I am really missing it. 

I apologize for wasting your time.

On 2/5/2018 at 10:28 PM, lordcirth said:

The only workaround I know of is to delete the dll.  However, Kerbalism used to disable it and take over the boiloff processing, but a CryoTanks update broke it, I think?  So it's totally possible to fix.

On 2/5/2018 at 9:47 PM, Drew Kerman said:

Well, yea I suppose since you have to background process stuff like signal and space weather if you want to use it. Is there a patch for the CryoTanks boiloff? I know that's something I would like to have when I get around to cryofuels and Nertea's stuff is just the bestest

• CryoTank Compatibility has been fixed
    • Kerbalism had issue only to do Background for CryoTanks because SimpleBoiloff doesn't inform the FuelName in they public fields.
      • I recreated a reflection to get FuelName from a private List<BoiloffFuel>.

New release: https://github.com/ScienceFun/Kerbalism-Continued/releases/tag/1.3.0

21 hours ago, Katieop3 said:

None of the parts show up for me ;.;

Did you test Kerbalism-Continued? It should work when using Kerbalism-Continued!

As you can see in Seshins post.

On 2/10/2018 at 2:41 PM, DJ Reonic said:

So I have both the latest RF and Kerbalism Continued from the github, and I'm still seeing the same issues I had before with no life-support resources save for a ton of nitrogen.

Which mods are you using?

Could you open an issue in https://github.com/ScienceFun/Kerbalism-Continued/issues adding your KSP.log and mods List?

On 2/10/2018 at 3:42 AM, LucasHazelwood said:

Hello.  Is there any way to separate the Science/Hard Drive feature from the rest of the mod AND the resource/vessel tracking without horribly breaking it?

I really like the mod(because it's great), but compatibility issues made me uninstall it, and now I am really missing it. 

I apologize for wasting your time.

Could you open an issue in https://github.com/ScienceFun/Kerbalism-Continued/issues adding your KSP.log and mods List?

I need those files to try undestand how Science/Hard Drive is breaking your game.

9 hours ago, HaullyGames said:

I need those files to try undestand how Science/Hard Drive is breaking your game.

Nonono.  What I meant was that my current mods don't play well with the life support/comfort/radiation stuff and that I just wanted to have the science/hard drive stuff installed.

I basically just set the config to "None" and disabled all the other features. But I was wondering if there is a way to separate it from the background scanning as that might impact my performance later in the game? I am not sure how much it gets affected.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

13 hours ago, LucasHazelwood said:

Nonono.  What I meant was that my current mods don't play well with the life support/comfort/radiation stuff and that I just wanted to have the science/hard drive stuff installed.

I basically just set the config to "None" and disabled all the other features. But I was wondering if there is a way to separate it from the background scanning as that might impact my performance later in the game? I am not sure how much it gets affected.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Sorry, I'm not able to answer this question right know.

I know someone's gonna do it. :)

Hey everyone,

I was checking the lab module, and I realized that this didn't multiply the analysis by scientist (how many scientists, scientific level).

What do you think the efficiency of the lab module should be analyy_rate * scientist * AVG (scientist_level)?
That means if you have a lab with more scientists, it will be faster than another lab with only one scientist.

Is shotgunninja still working on this, haven't seen him on here for a while, maybe it's just me, hope not to offend him or anyone, sorry in advance if he was on here recently, cause I just load the page and skip to the most recent every time I check it, and I've never seen him on any of the recent pages for a long while now.

Hey, @HaullyGames i just submitted an issue on the git for Kerbalism-Continued. The mod Stockalike Station Parts Redux Could really use a set of Kerbalism configs... it's greenhouses don't produce anything, and the wheels/centrifuges don't do anything for the firm ground parameter. Also I don't think the cupolas have any sort of panorama buff

15 minutes ago, Whovian41110 said:

Hey, @HaullyGames i just submitted an issue on the git for Kerbalism-Continued. The mod Stockalike Station Parts Redux Could really use a set of Kerbalism configs... it's greenhouses don't produce anything, and the wheels/centrifuges don't do anything for the firm ground parameter. Also I don't think the cupolas have any sort of panorama buff

Thanks!

I added these details to the issue.

Edited by HaullyGames

sorry for Google translator.
maybe someone thinks this is a bad idea, but it can be done optionally, or explain to me just how radiation accumulation and stress work. I myself could not understand at what exact moment this happens in the source code, only found an approximate piece but could not figure out what variable it was responsible for. in general, little I understood -__-
laboratory at the moment:
the essence of the laboratory is to clean the samples and send them home, but if you consider that in any case you need to return home ... the laboratory can be considered an unnecessary load. it allows you to get before you get what you already get (if you did not send the green men to one end of T__T). in general, substantial benefits are only to cruel people =) Yes, you can still raise the level, but I'm inclined to the fact that it's still not worth the effort and that mass in the long run.

my idea is this:

that if there is or is still some detail (the regime for the standard laboratory) at which if there is a physician (scientist), then there will be a slow rehabilitation of the kerbalov. It would also be great if their health improved when the environment changed to favorable. if a person received a share of radiation, then it became worse, but if he was placed in ideal conditions and the injuries received were not critical, then he would get a little better.

yet it would not be bad to add to the intefe, when you direct on "stress" / "radiation" what would be a timer with when there will be a critical level with such a modification of the parameter. as occurs with food / oxygen and so on.

I hope for any help from your side, sorry for Google translator.
in theory I could help with the code, but I did not understand all the moments, and I do not have enough knowledge to learn the most patience and knowledge is not enough.

I was also interested in the question of whether it is possible to make remote tech integration into the communication system that comes with it. not the murder of one of them, but integration. Well, it's already so ... remembered