Apollo 17 in Real-time is up for a Webby - please vote

bfeist

Apollo17.org, the real-time archive of the last mission to the moon is up for a Webby Award!

Thanks to all those who have already voted, the site is currently in 2nd place in its category.

Voting is almost over. If you like the site and would like to show your support, please give us a vote at https://pv.webbyawards.com/2016/websites/general-website/science

Much appreciated!
Ben Feist
Author, Apollo17.org

The Webby Awards results were announced today, and we fell behind Science Friday's well-deserved win (http://www.sciencefriday.com/).

Thanks to everyone who supported Apollo17.org with a vote. Since its Webby nomination was announced, over 130,000 people visited the site resulting in thousands of hours of mission content being served to the general public. I consider that a win of its own.

Thanks again,
Ben

Ben, my most wholehearted congratulations. I did not know of this project and after you posted it here I spent many many hours listening to the crew & capcom and watching the photos and videos. It is truly amazing what you guys did and I am very thankful to all of you for having brought this in the way you did to all of us.

Looking forward for more projects like this one! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.