OKS Issue in VAB

tyronebigumz

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the inflatable parts of OKS while building a space station in the VAB. I searched and was unable to find a solution so hopefully someone can help me out. Anytime I add an inflatable part, the OKS Habitation Ring for example, it inflates automatically in the VAB and I cannot right click it. I've tried putting it in between different modules, etc. Here is a list of my mods: Filter Extensions, USI Tools, B9 Aerospace (Part Switch included), Community Resource Pack, Firespitter, ImpossibleInnovations, JSI, KAS, KerbalJointReinforcement, KIS, Klockeed Martian Gimbal,MechJeb2, SmokeScreen, SpaceY-Lifters, SpaceY-Expanded, TweakScale, UmbraSpaceIndustries.

Thank you anyone who can help me out here.  Roverdude?

Edited by tyronebigumz
Added Roverdude

Probably best to ask in the main thread for the mod (link in the USI catalog in my sig).  And be sure to include mod version and KSP version.  Installing KSP-AVC and including a screenshot of all of the version info is also not a bad idea to do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.