You must use the object that is on your left hand to save a doomed spaceship.

madspy

How am I supposed to save a spacecraft with a Lego crawler crane I made?! It can only lift 88 grams!

I guess I failed. I'll just play with my Legos until the ship crashes.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

A keyboard. Use it to activate the fuel cells and detach the leaking module. Then remote control the space plane from Minimus and dock it after coming back. Rapiers ran out of ignitions and there is no RCS so I dock a service module to the space plane with the console and deorbit. Then the hydraulics goes offline and I activate the reaction wheels. Missions success after balancing fuel for a safe landing.

• 4 weeks later...

So funny. Suddenly I have a Doomed Spaceship Repair Kit from AliExpress in my left hand.

Probably, I should just use it and save the doomed spaceship sell it to the doomed spaceship crew for double price, and then visit this thread once again with another one such kit and some profit.

Glass of KerbalKola. Empty glass. I spilled the soda on the controls of the spacecraft, which made it doomed. I smash the glass into the control panel, and that doesn't work. left with nothing in my hand, I hit the controls, then the craft comes back to life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...