1.1 Loads in small window

When KSP v1.1.0 loads, it comes up on my desktop inside a small window (see images below).  I'm just coming back to KSP, the last version I played was 0.25.  I remember the past versions also doing this, but I was always able to change it to play full screen mode in Settings > Graphics.  I went back and loaded my past versions and they still display in full screen mode just fine.

My OS is Win 7 Home Premium x64 (fully updated).

GPU is old but drivers are up to date, and not having problems with any other games (old versions of KSP work fine).

I'm launching game with the KSP_x64 exe, the small window issue also occurs with the 32bit exe as well as starting the game from the launcher exe.

When the game loads in the small window all the menu options are clickable.  When I go to Settings > Graphics I can click the Full Screen option, however when I click Apply nothing happens.  Also nothing happens when I click Accept before Apply.  As you can see, since everything is in that small window I can't access all the menu options.

I know it's kind of a weird issue.  I did not see another topic mentioning this same problem, which makes me think it's specific to my computer.  But why do the older versions of KSP still work fine for me?  Anyway, I know there are people way smarter than me here, so hopefully some of you may have an idea of what's happening.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

HErv3K5.jpg

EGVWS6T.jpg

5D0tZrC.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.