don't click

quasarrgames

WHY DID YOU CLICK?!

Heh somehow i didn't even see that 1.1 was released and i made this thread to ponder about what happened to devnote tuesday. I don't know how these things happen. I've been out of it recently. :P

P.S. and for the love of jebediah don't reply to this thread

Edited by quasarrgames

Well, 1.1 is released.  I think that there isn't anything to talk about.  1.2? will need to have a bit of time in development to be commented on.

I was confused as well. I usually only track the devnotes, and no devnotes. Would have been nice if there was a simple "No devnotes today, be cause of... [link to release post]" post instead. I almost missed the fact that the release happened.

11 minutes ago, Daid said:

I was confused as well. I usually only track the devnotes, and no devnotes. Would have been nice if there was a simple "No devnotes today, be cause of... [link to release post]" post instead. I almost missed the fact that the release happened.

Thats mee...

2 hours ago, Daid said:

The more cynical of us think that post the release there was no Squad employee awake (or sober enough) to write any devnotes.

They've earned their break, let them enjoy it.

But next week we'll go for their jugulars ...

Why did click? ... Just like when you tell a kid to not touch the hot stove ... you know that kid is gonna do it, he (or she) just can't resist

When I am am told not to do something I have this undeniable urge to do it

Hell, doctors told me I wouldn't walk again but now who's laughing ... I'm walking now :cool: