Hello :D

RedstoneWizard22

Hello KSP Forums! I am RedstoneWizard22. I bought Kerbal Space Program on steam after it went on release and have so far played 73 hours on it. So far I have got to the mun and back (After 5 failed attempts), Minimus and back (With the loss of Jeb (Don't worry he's floating in space, I just need to find a way to rescue him)) and blown up on Duna. I play 75% of my time in sandbox creating useless contraptions and 25% in career mode, and am now playing a lot with the BD Armoury mod. Perhaps by my name you a tell I play Minecraft, but anyway that's it so have a good day  :P

Just wondering, does anyone have a jeb rescuer?

Hello RedstoneWizard22 and welcome to the forum!

You seem to be progressing in the game very rapidly.  Kudos for your Mun and Minmus landings.

There are any number of strange, fascinating, cool-looking, and useful craft in the Spacecraft Exchange section of the forum.

Or you could try to design your own.

Happy landings!

Hi @RedstoneWizard22,

Jeb is quite possibly pretty happy even though he must be having a horrible lone time. Depending on where is trapped you will need to create a small spaceship to encounter with Jeb (always easier said than done). I've had to do it several times in the past trying to learn how to use the jetpack properly (when I was learning how to play EVA in space). Have you ever tried to perform an encounter with a space probe or docking station?

A quick tutorial on how to dock two spaceships, easily applicable to rescue kerbals floating around

Hello, hello! Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Jeb is a crazy one, isn't he... As for the rescue ship, as @Starhawk said before, that Spacecraft Exchange is a wonderful place to receive those ships!

Again, enjoy your stay, and have a wonderful day!

My Jeb is somewhere between Duna and Kerbin, and probably already out of snacks. I would suggest VERY CARFULLY learning how to do and orbital rendezvous then go rescue him. On my first orbital rendezvous I was to precise (0.0 km) and hit my target at 250 m/s. Oopsy. And BTW I also play Minecraft! My username is the same as my ksp forums one!