"Time Control" Update Request (From 1.0.5 to 1.1.0)

Hello,

Could someone update the “Time Control” mod, this is by far the best mod I have ever used, could easily be one of the top 5 most downloaded mods of the curse community.

There was someone updating it, but he is away for a while, by the way, he did not published the updates, and I think that is the reason this mod have not reach the top list.

Updating it should not be that hard, I guess it is just a matter of fixing the interface, so it is not invisible for the 1.1.0 version. But I'm not a modder or anything, maybe it's harder than I think.

Here is the link for the 1.0.5 version of this mod:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/62946-025-time-control-92314-v132/&do=findComment&comment=2396948

Edited by Felipe Guimarães

1 hour ago, Felipe Guimarães said:

Bump

Bumping is against the rules.... probably.

Anyway, someone tried to update Better Time Warp mod to pre-release 1.1, and it is approved by the mod author. Better Time Warp mod could be a (temporary) replacement for your Time Control mod. So you're Steam user....

Edited by Anbang11
Vocabulary fix

24 minutes ago, Anbang11 said:

Anyway, someone tried to update Better Time Warp mod to pre-release 1.1, and it is approved by the mod author. Better Time Warp mod could be a (temporary) replacement for your Time Control mod. So you're Steam user....

Thank you very much dude, this game is a pain without this :)

Yop, I'm a steam user, my nickname is FelipeCODX

12 hours ago, Anbang11 said:

I been tried is worked fine on full 1.1 KSP steam

Edited by Wolves_Hero

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.