Sign in to follow this  
techstepman

curved parts

Recommended Posts

 

on this page further down i have a post with some pics from a station ring i made some time ago. I had found a part mod with 2.5 and 1.25 of really short length fuel tanks but had a slight angle that made the creation of the station ring very simple and easy. Im still searching the forums and it will probably take some time to find that mod if it is in the forums anymore. If you just take a closer look you'll see those parts between the mk 1 fuselages that the ring consist of.

i have no idea how to make a part like that and im wondering if anyone could do it.

or maybe someone knows of that mod and can provide me a link? i'll keep on searching the forum but it would be very nice for anyone that likes station rings if someone could make such a simple part (i assume its simple). Curved at various angles like 13 or more , ore less and simple structural parts in different flavous like simple mk1s, mk2s and why not mk3s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enceos said:

@techstepman There is a pack with angled station hubs made by Cpt. Kipard. Download here http://bit.ly/1XQ0Z2e

They make these things possible without clipping:

 

 

thanks a lot ! i'll try them out . but I still think I gotta learn how to make parts. I love your kerbal hacks by the way!

Edited by techstepman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, techstepman said:

thanks a lot ! i'll try them out . but I still think I gotta learn how to make parts. I love your kerbal hacks by the way!

Thanks. You probably already figured out where to start. This thread has helped me a lot: 

We modellers usually hang out in this branch:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/15-modelling-and-texturing-discussion/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Enceos said:

@techstepman There is a pack with angled station hubs made by Cpt. Kipard. Download here http://bit.ly/1XQ0Z2e

They make these things possible without clipping:

 

 

I've seen that Space Hangar thing before, what mod is that a part of? (the skeleton thing that ships dock in for repairs and construction and so on.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gnoyze said:

I've seen that Space Hangar thing before, what mod is that a part of? (the skeleton thing that ships dock in for repairs and construction and so on.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this