[1.1] Mk3 Hypersonic Systems release

nestor_d

After a long time I'm finally able to update Mk3 Hypersonic Systems! This new version includes re-textured and re-modeled parts, plus four brand new parts. It also includes a somewhat functional IVA with RPM, it's still not exactly pretty, and I'll keep working on it, but for now I think it works.

As the name implies, this mod is geared toward expading the possibilities for making sleeker spaceplanes using the Mk3 fuselage system

DOWNLOAD FROM SPACEDOCK

The mod includes the following parts:

Old ones:

1. Mk3 Hypersonic Cockpit - A stylish command pod that fits five kerbals with a much pointier shape for less drag

2. Mk3 radial attachment fuselage extensions - This essentially turns the Mk3 fuselage into a lifting body, much like the Mk2. Three parts fall into this category: A wing edge root extension, a lifting body extension and a RAM intake.

3. Hybrid high-bypass turbofan/ramjet 2.5m engine - Much like Mk2 spaceplanes use the 1.25 jet-engines, it seems only natural that Mk3 spaceplanes could rely on proportionally large jet engines. This engine is just that.

4. A 2.5m shock cone intake. Following the same logic, 2.5m intakes are needed for larger spaceplanes.

5. A 2.5 switchable LF/LFO 10m long tank - There's plenty of 2.5m tanks, but this one allows for fuel selection, very useful for spaceplanes.

6. Radial attachment scramjet engine - This is a rather large scramjet with its own intake. Like real life scramjets it will not produce thrust until it's going at high speeds.

New ones:

1. Mk3 Hypersonic Drone Core.  A sleek drone core designed for super high speeds

2. Mk3 Hybrid high-bypass turbofan/ramjet. A larger version of the size 2 engine with moar thrust.

3. Mk3 Ram Intake. A big jet engine is gooing to need lots of air.

4. Mk3 Aerospike rocket. Because this parts pack is geared toward making spaceplanes, it makes sense to have a rocket engine suitable for the purpose. 

Promo video:

Included Plugins:
Module Manager v2.6.21 by Sarbian - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55219-Module-Manager-2-1-0-%28May-04%29-please-read-the-orange-text-in-first-post
Firespitter v7.1 by Snjo http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24551-Firespitter-propeller-plane-and-helicopter-parts-v7-1-%28May-5th%29-for-KSP-1-0
CrossFeedEnabler v3.3 by NathanKell http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76499-1-0-CrossFeedEnabler-v3-3-May-11
RasterPropMonitor v0.25 by MOARdv http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/105821-110-rasterpropmonitor-still-putting-the-a-in-iva-v0250-19-april-2016/

Also, if you like this one you might also want to look at Mk3 Expansion from Suicidal Insanity. It also adds a lot of new Mk3 parts.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/109401-mk2mk3-expansion-dev-thread-m3x-108-update-11715-m2x-17-prerelease/

There are two other aerospikes over there, but they're different in terms of performance, so there's room for all!

Edited by nestor_d

15 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

Down with blunt shuttle-esque things, up with sleek Mk3 things!  Glad to see this survived the 1.1 hammer.

Well, glad you like it! I honestly was afraid the 1.1 modding learning curve was going to start from 0, but thankfully it's pretty much the same

Hey, so just a heads up - I installed this yesterday and noticed that it broke a few things :(

If I build a simple start of game pod + SRB and tried to launch it then I ended up with no portrait in the bottom right and the pod replaced by a (seemingly random) internal view on the launch pad (although the pod model was still there under it).

I got the mod via CKAN and, looking in to it, it seems that you've got your own copies of Firespitter and RasterPropMonitor in there (along with an interesting file structure as it seems to start at GameData and then include the mods below it + ships) which is causing things to break as it is conflicting with another install of RasterPropMonitor I've got installed via CKAN;I'm getting exceptions in the kerbal logs when starting up. If I remove your versions and move the folder structure around so that the mod is in the 'right' place then everything works fine.

I've confirmed its not another mod as I nuked my KSP install and built the mods up one by one before stripping back to confirm it was yours - at which point I looked in to the CKAN install and found the problems :(

3 hours ago, bobvodka said:

I got the mod via CKAN and, looking in to it, it seems that you've got your own copies of Firespitter and RasterPropMonitor in there

+1, Can confirm same bahaviour and fix (although I just tested it with re-moved, not moved)

7 hours ago, bobvodka said:

Hey, so just a heads up - I installed this yesterday and noticed that it broke a few things :(

3 hours ago, birdspider said:

+1, Can confirm same bahaviour and fix (although I just tested it with re-moved, not moved)

Thanks for the heads up, guys! I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. I'll contact the guys at CKAN, cause I just checked the folder structure on  the folder on my PC from which I made the zip nad "Ships" is on the same level as "GameData", so maybe there's some compatibility issue with the plugins I put into my own GameData and CKAN? Anyway, I'll try to have it fixed soon. Just a quick question, did any of you try the spacedock install? I just want to know if this only happens with CKAN installs, obviously my game is not broken, but I didn't really have to install it in any conventional sense

On 4/24/2016 at 6:35 AM, bobvodka said:

If I build a simple start of game pod + SRB and tried to launch it then I ended up with no portrait in the bottom right and the pod replaced by a (seemingly random) internal view on the launch pad (although the pod model was still there under it).

I got the mod via CKAN and, looking in to it, it seems that you've got your own copies of Firespitter and RasterPropMonitor in there (along with an interesting file structure as it seems to start at GameData and then include the mods below it + ships) which is causing things to break as it is conflicting with another install of RasterPropMonitor I've got installed via CKAN;I'm getting exceptions in the kerbal logs when starting up. If I remove your versions and move the folder structure around so that the mod is in the 'right' place then everything works fine.

I've confirmed its not another mod as I nuked my KSP install and built the mods up one by one before stripping back to confirm it was yours - at which point I looked in to the CKAN install and found the problems :(

On 4/24/2016 at 1:43 PM, nestor_d said:

Thanks for the heads up, guys! I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. I'll contact the guys at CKAN, cause I just checked the folder structure on  the folder on my PC from which I made the zip nad "Ships" is on the same level as "GameData", so maybe there's some compatibility issue with the plugins I put into my own GameData and CKAN? Anyway, I'll try to have it fixed soon. Just a quick question, did any of you try the spacedock install? I just want to know if this only happens with CKAN installs, obviously my game is not broken, but I didn't really have to install it in any conventional sense

I just downloaded the spacedock version of this file, and the version files for the bundled Firespitter and RPM plugins are for KSP 1.0.5, not 1.1.  Perhaps just add them as dependencies rather than include them?  That way you don't have to update your mod each time they update.  Either way, I think that is the conflict which led to the behaviour as bobvodka described. I had the same problem and I too nuked my install, then started adding back a few mods at a time to find the culprit.  I can also confirm that CKAN is installing with the wrong directory structure, but the downloads (both from Spacedock and CKAN's download) have the correct file structure.  Very odd.

Edit:  Looks like the latest update to the CKAN file has fixed the file structure issue, but a user opting for a manual install may still have issues because of the bundled but outdated plugins.

Edited by Dramatdude
Correction

On 24/04/2016 at 5:35 AM, bobvodka said:

On 24/04/2016 at 9:28 AM, birdspider said:

On 26/04/2016 at 6:56 PM, Dramatdude said:

I just downloaded the spacedock version of this file, and the version files for the bundled Firespitter and RPM plugins are for KSP 1.0.5, not 1.1.  Perhaps just add them as dependencies rather than include them?  That way you don't have to update your mod each time they update.  Either way, I think that is the conflict which led to the behaviour as bobvodka described. I had the same problem and I too nuked my install, then started adding back a few mods at a time to find the culprit.  I can also confirm that CKAN is installing with the wrong directory structure, but the downloads (both from Spacedock and CKAN's download) have the correct file structure.  Very odd.

Edit:  Looks like the latest update to the CKAN file has fixed the file structure issue, but a user opting for a manual install may still have issues because of the bundled but outdated plugins.

Guys, I've been I  contact with the folks at CKAN, they basically told me that CKAN doesn't install bundled mods, but rather installs the latest version currently in their repository because CKAN never installs mods from a folder other than their own, so when you install Mk3HS you should get the latest version of RPM currently on CKAN.

Here an excerpt from the log showing errors during loading of the game:

Spoiler

[LOG 00:43:06.334] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Lifting Body Extension/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge'
[LOG 00:43:06.350] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Lifting Body Extension/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.356] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3LiftingBodyEdge'
[LOG 00:43:06.380] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Radial RAM Intake/mk3RadialRamIntake/Mk3RadialRAMIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.396] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Radial RAM Intake/mk3RadialRamIntake/Mk3RadialRAMIntake' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.402] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3RadialRAMIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.421] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Wing Edge Extension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension'
[LOG 00:43:06.437] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Wing Edge Extension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.443] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3EdgeRootExtension'
[LOG 00:43:06.462] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike'
[LOG 00:43:06.485] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.494] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3Aerospike'
[LOG 00:43:06.517] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit'
[LOG 00:43:06.531] [MechJeb2] Loading Mechjeb Dev #585 Sarbian
[LOG 00:43:06.561] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFFBEC0A][59.19]: OnAwake
[LOG 00:43:06.578] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFFBEBC6][59.19]: OnAwake
[LOG 00:43:06.584] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.596] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFFBEB60][59.19]: OnAwake
[LOG 00:43:06.601] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'mk3HypersonicCockpit'
[LOG 00:43:06.621] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore'
[LOG 00:43:06.633] [MechJeb2] Loading Mechjeb Dev #585 Sarbian
[LOG 00:43:06.681] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.695] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'mk3HypersonicDroneCore'
[LOG 00:43:06.715] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.733] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.740] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3RamIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.767] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan'
[LOG 00:43:06.795] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.806] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3Turbofan'
[LOG 00:43:06.832] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Scramjet/Scramjet/Scramjet'
[ERR 00:43:06.837] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleCrossFeed'

[LOG 00:43:06.860] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Scramjet/Scramjet/Scramjet' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.871] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Scramjet'
[LOG 00:43:06.906] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Tank/fuelTankN5/fuelTankN5'
[LOG 00:43:06.922] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Tank/fuelTankN5/fuelTankN5' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.985] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'fuelTankN5'
[LOG 00:43:07.006] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m'
[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'running_turbine'

[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'engage'

[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'disengage'

[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'flameout'

[LOG 00:43:07.033] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:07.045] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'turboramjet2m'
[LOG 00:43:07.071] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/TwoFiveMShock Cone/shockConeTwoM/shockConeTwoM'
[LOG 00:43:07.087] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/TwoFiveMShock Cone/shockConeTwoM/shockConeTwoM' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:07.094] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'shockConeTwoM'

56 minutes ago, Galenmacil said:

Here an excerpt from the log showing errors during loading of the game:

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 00:43:06.334] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Lifting Body Extension/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge'
[LOG 00:43:06.350] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Lifting Body Extension/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge/Mk3LiftingBodyEdge' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.356] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3LiftingBodyEdge'
[LOG 00:43:06.380] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Radial RAM Intake/mk3RadialRamIntake/Mk3RadialRAMIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.396] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Radial RAM Intake/mk3RadialRamIntake/Mk3RadialRAMIntake' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.402] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3RadialRAMIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.421] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Wing Edge Extension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension'
[LOG 00:43:06.437] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3 Wing Edge Extension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension/Mk3EdgeRootExtension' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.443] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3EdgeRootExtension'
[LOG 00:43:06.462] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike'
[LOG 00:43:06.485] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike/Mk3Aerospike' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.494] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3Aerospike'
[LOG 00:43:06.517] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit'
[LOG 00:43:06.531] [MechJeb2] Loading Mechjeb Dev #585 Sarbian
[LOG 00:43:06.561] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFFBEC0A][59.19]: OnAwake
[LOG 00:43:06.578] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFFBEBC6][59.19]: OnAwake
[LOG 00:43:06.584] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit/mk3HypersonicCockpit' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.596] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFFBEB60][59.19]: OnAwake
[LOG 00:43:06.601] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'mk3HypersonicCockpit'
[LOG 00:43:06.621] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore'
[LOG 00:43:06.633] [MechJeb2] Loading Mechjeb Dev #585 Sarbian
[LOG 00:43:06.681] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore/mk3HypersonicDroneCore' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.695] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'mk3HypersonicDroneCore'
[LOG 00:43:06.715] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.733] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake/Mk3RamIntake' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.740] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3RamIntake'
[LOG 00:43:06.767] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan'
[LOG 00:43:06.795] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan/Mk3Turbofan' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.806] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Mk3Turbofan'
[LOG 00:43:06.832] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Scramjet/Scramjet/Scramjet'
[ERR 00:43:06.837] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleCrossFeed'

[LOG 00:43:06.860] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Scramjet/Scramjet/Scramjet' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.871] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Scramjet'
[LOG 00:43:06.906] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Tank/fuelTankN5/fuelTankN5'
[LOG 00:43:06.922] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/Tank/fuelTankN5/fuelTankN5' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:06.985] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'fuelTankN5'
[LOG 00:43:07.006] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m'
[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'running_turbine'

[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'engage'

[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'disengage'

[ERR 00:43:07.017] EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of 'flameout'

[LOG 00:43:07.033] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m/turboramjet2m' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:07.045] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'turboramjet2m'
[LOG 00:43:07.071] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/TwoFiveMShock Cone/shockConeTwoM/shockConeTwoM'
[LOG 00:43:07.087] PartLoader: Part 'Mk3HypersonicSystems/Parts/TwoFiveMShock Cone/shockConeTwoM/shockConeTwoM' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 00:43:07.094] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'shockConeTwoM'

Do you have FAR or something like that? The reason I'm asking is that I'm seeing a lot errors regarding drag cubes, and none of my parts use drag cubes, they all use the standard drag model, so I'm not sure why there would be an issue with drag cubes.

• 3 weeks later...

@xD-FireStriker it most likely will work. A word of caution, though the download from spacedock comes with bundled plugins like firespitter, which have been updated for 1.1.x, so if you're installiing this mods, I'd recommend you only install the parts themselves and not the plugins, you're better off with the older plugin versions for 1.0.5. Also, if you want full functionality, you'll also need a now defunct plugin called CrossFeedEnabler. I have removed it from the download because the function that plugin performed is now stock in 1.1, but I'm sure you can still find it around. But even if you don't find it, you'll be able to build using all the parts

17 hours ago, nestor_d said:

@xD-FireStriker it most likely will work. A word of caution, though the download from spacedock comes with bundled plugins like firespitter, which have been updated for 1.1.x, so if you're installiing this mods, I'd recommend you only install the parts themselves and not the plugins, you're better off with the older plugin versions for 1.0.5. Also, if you want full functionality, you'll also need a now defunct plugin called CrossFeedEnabler. I have removed it from the download because the function that plugin performed is now stock in 1.1, but I'm sure you can still find it around. But even if you don't find it, you'll be able to build using all the parts

ok thanks i found the old 1.0.4 version and is working nicely if i have some bugs i will upgrade 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2016 at 8:12 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Is this going to get updated for 1.2?  If not, looks like a fairly easy mod for me to adopt.

Let me know

I don't want to give the impression I'm speaking for nestor_d, but from the looks of it he has not been active on the forums for quite some time. The mod, however, is licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0, so as long as you release the mod under the same license and attribute him as the original author you should be ok to do so.

I'm only speaking up about this because this is - or rather was - one of my favorite mods. I would very much like to see it continued as well but it looks like the original author has moved on. So you should be ok adopting it.

@nestor_d if you are still on the forums, thank you for the work you've done so far. However it seems that for whatever reason you are unable to support this mod going forward, please consider allowing @linuxgurugamer to take over updates.

2 minutes ago, Auriga_Nexus said:

I don't want to give the impression I'm speaking for nestor_d, but from the looks of it he has not been active on the forums for quite some time. The mod, however, is licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0, so as long as you release the mod under the same license and attribute him as the original author you should be ok to do so.

I'm only speaking up about this because this is - or rather was - one of my favorite mods. I would very much like to see it continued as well but it looks like the original author has moved on. So you should be ok adopting it.

@nestor_d if you are still on the forums, thank you for the work you've done so far. However it seems that for whatever reason you are unable to support this mod going forward, please consider allowing @linuxgurugamer to take over updates.

Yes, I do have some updates planned, sadly I've been unable to do it because of some annoying malware on my Windows partition. As soon as that's fixed I'll get back to this. However, I've been playing KSP on Linux for now and I can confirm the latest version works on 1.2.1

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.