[1.1] Mk3 Hypersonic Systems release

nestor_d

8 minutes ago, mindseyemodels said:

update required

the last post on this page was more than 6 months ago. the odds of an update are extremely slim. this is a parts pack though so it should work without an update

Also, please don't go to 10 threads and say "update required". Us modders work for free because we enjoy it and we are nice enough to share our work with everyone. Saying something as rude as "update required" can and has made people quit kill their mods/quit modding completely. I get that you want your mods to be updated but you're doing it the wrong way. Take a minute or two, read the thread, see if the modder is still around, and then say something like "Hey I really love this mod, are you planning to update it to the newest ksp version?"

10 minutes ago, mindseyemodels said:

update required

This is actually not the latest thread. This mod was last updated to work on 1.2.2 Unfortunately, due to temporal and financial constraints, I haven't been able to do some repairs needed on my PC, so I am not able to work on the update at the moment, but it will be updated as soon as I'm able to, or I'm willing to give it up for adoption, if someone wants to maintain it.

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:08 AM, nestor_d said:

This is actually not the latest thread. This mod was last updated to work on 1.2.2 Unfortunately, due to temporal and financial constraints, I haven't been able to do some repairs needed on my PC, so I am not able to work on the update at the moment, but it will be updated as soon as I'm able to, or I'm willing to give it up for adoption, if someone wants to maintain it.

I hope things go smoothly...a few of my ships use your parts you know...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.