KSP Career incompatible with 1.1 need help ASAP

Hello guys,

I have updated to 1.1 the day it came out and waited for the mod devs to update their mods for 1.1 full release then I went to play in career mode. I was playing fine for the past 2 days but this morning, it said my career file was incompatible with this version of KSP... what do I do? I don't want to restart another one so is there any way I can fix this? I have a few mods installed and all of them except for kerbal engineer are up to date. Actually, Kerbal engineer is bugged because I downloaded the 1.1 update for it 3 times and installed it and when I launch the game it still says that I need to use 1.0.5 with this mode because I have an older version.

Can I don anything to fix this? And will my career file be re-enabled in the game afterwards? If you need to tinker with it just tell me ad I'll attach it here.

Thanks in advance, Cheers

I have to mention that only my career file got "corrupted" and not my sandbox file which is really liquiding me off. It may be due to the 20 or so vessels in flight in career whereas I have none in-flight in Sandbox but still, this is making me lose the motivation to play KSP now...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.