Why my plane crash before takeoff?

I think his hiddle pair of landing gear are causing a lot of problems to.they are reversed and their steering is active, which I think needs to be reversed as they are the rear set. It looks like the steering is too sensitive, and should actually just be disabled,

It's the "new" wheel physics. Which are the same as before, - only more extreme in some of their anti-physical wrongness. Rightclick on the wheels and turn down 'friction'. It might help. Try 0.5 for a start, then experimentally adjust until you have as high value as possible but still stable takeoffs.

In order to simulate rotating wheels, they have split friction forces. The lateral force becomes ridiculous high, off the scale, when you're moving forward. Turning down 'friction' will have the wheel slipping earlier, before the lateral force becomes ridiculous. But it leaves you like Bambi on ice instead. Might be a problem for the landing. Doubtless squad will "fix" this *bug* soon. Unfortunately it's not just a bug. The entire wheel physics are wrong from the ground up. But the lateral force going wild, - I think they can change that in short time. Realistic wheel physics is another deal.  

still problems :(

I added solid rockets because i want make val suborital flight, a consolation prize for discriminating girls in Kerbal Space Program :wink:

I noticed that front wheel ruptured first, but how to fix this and most off all does my plane have lift enough to take off i tried to turn on this lift, thrust, and mass indicators and look promising :D

But maybe im just  moron :(

@Pawel1503 Next time you might want to leave the brakes OFF.
Yes, you still moved but that's because of what @Vermil already explained. By clicking the brake icon you turned all brakes on. As soon as your plane started wobbling the brakes only made it worse.

And secondly you should tweak the controls a bit. The vertical stabilizer should only have yaw active, the tail only pitch and the ailerons only roll. If the effect the generate is still to large you can turn that down a bit as well.

Edited by Tex_NL

The LY05 gear in 1.1 are very sensitive about being mounted vertically relative to the ground. Not at an angle backwards. Not at an angle to the side. You need to rotate them until they are vertical. If you want them spread out a bit, then you can use the offset gizmo to spread them. (Yes, in 1.0.5 it worked. It doesn't work anymore.)

Your front gear are leaning backwards a bit, because your plane leans backwards. Your middle gear lean to the side. Your rear gear leans forward.

(And I think you're going to burn your tailfins off when you light the fleas.)

Edited by bewing

For now i'm played sandbox on stock planes, the gears in that stock plane looks much better i wonder what tech i need to unlock to have them in my game, i put video bellow. 

BTW : Does that sound at 2:43 is this was i think it is? :D

I wonder what is the maximum altitude of the plane on the jet engines.
With the experience of the previous version KSP, I know that about 25 000 motor choking and the plane always fell into my flat spin

Like the "Guy"on that video :D

The biggest problem I see is that you're 1) putting a ton of weight on gear meant to carry something the size and mass of a Cessna, and 2) severely misaligning your wheels. Your rear wheels are pointed backwards as another posted noted and, from what I can see, they're cambered outward. You need to more carefully align them straight up and down and point them the right direction. There's a reason cars and planes and pretty much everything else in the world have their wheels straight up and down, camber creates all kinds of issues, that's why we go and get our alignments done on cars in real life. If you straighten the wheels out you should probably be okay without the SRBs, I have no idea what those weigh offhand but I'm guessing whatever it is they're seriously overtaxing your landing gear.

43 minutes ago, Fallarnon said:

The biggest problem I see is that you're 1) putting a ton of weight on gear meant to carry something the size and mass of a Cessna, and 2) severely misaligning your wheels. Your rear wheels are pointed backwards as another posted noted and, from what I can see, they're cambered outward. You need to more carefully align them straight up and down and point them the right direction. There's a reason cars and planes and pretty much everything else in the world have their wheels straight up and down, camber creates all kinds of issues, that's why we go and get our alignments done on cars in real life. If you straighten the wheels out you should probably be okay without the SRBs, I have no idea what those weigh offhand but I'm guessing whatever it is they're seriously overtaxing your landing gear.

But how to place this wheels correctly? where is forward and where is aft side???  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.