I have an issue with KSP 1.1 "Turbo Charged". (I will use that name because it is awesome.) I am running a 13-inch MacBook Pro with a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, OS X 10.11.4, and a NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256MB Graphics card. My launcher works fine, but my game has a few issues.

1. The game screen is squished smaller than the video which makes the game unplayable.

2. The accept and apply buttons in the settings are neglected.

3. Attempting to enter a game will often cause a crash and if that doesn't happen, entering a building will.

I hope that a solution is out there because I really don't want to miss out on Turbo Charged. I've been overhyping.

Sounds like it's starting in an odd or unintended resolution and it's cutting part of the screen off.

Try launching it via the launcher and setting the resolution in the options menu there. If that doesn't work you could also manually change them in the .cfg file.

As far as the crashes I used to have the same problem on my older laptop, turning off the ground crew inside the buildings fixed it for me, give that a try.

Hi @HabLab, it sounds like your settings.cfg and/or prefs file has the wrong resolution, if it's the settings you can fix this via the launchers gear icon, if it's the prefs file you will need to edit manually, it should be accessible via Finder or see the NEED SUPPORT thread near the top of this section.

But is your screen resolution correct?

We'll need to see the logs that the game generates when it crashes, the linked thread has information on where to find these, they are the KSP.log and the Player.log

These files can be uploaded to a file host such as dropbox, or if they are not too large they can be pasted to pastbin, large files may require more than one paste.

The res is 1024x768. I am acessing the log now.

On 4/25/2016 at 3:40 PM, HabLab said:

It didn't stop the crashing.

Well,@sal_vager, in a way it solved problem number 2 (see problems). I ran the game again and opened a new world and found my cursor only showed the crashing symbol when I clicked.

Edited by HabLab

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.