[1.12.3] KISS - Kerbal Improved Save System

Aerospike

Hi there, going through all my must-have mods before I complete my one-last-time full install for KSP 1.12 and wanted to check on this mod. 

CKAN currently lists it as compatible for 1.11.0 while the OP thread lists this as compatible with 1.10.x KSP version.

Since the last post was almost a year and a half ago (as of January 2022), I'm wondering is this mod still supported?

I'll go ahead and install and report back any problems (for posterity) that I might encounter or if everything just works!

Edited by scottadges

Hello,

Yes, KISS is still supported, but I didn't have much time/motivation for KSP recently.

1.11.x was the last version that I have tested KISS against, and I have marked it as compatible on Spacedock (that is where CKAN gets its information from) . Guess I forgot to update the thread here.

I'm too busy this weekend to do anything, but I will run some tests with 1.12.3 next week and update spacedock and this thread.

Edited by Aerospike

• 5 months later...
On 1/25/2022 at 7:07 AM, Aerospike said:

Ok so I ran a few quick tests around KSC today and KISS seems to work just fine with KSP 1.12.3

So I'll update the info here and on spacedock.

Greetings! As an interesting note, when I reinstalled this mod via CKAN, it didn't load a settings file and didn't do anything in game — I had to manually copy config.xml from my older game, to my newer one, to make it work.

Is this a known bug?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.