Is anyone ells's navball massive

Zaccy200

The Navball has been re-sized for 1.1, or at least the UI has and has also been made scale-able.  As you say though turning down the UI size can make other parts impossibly hard to read or see.

There is a mod called MakeItSmall that you can use to tweak these things separately and to your hearts content should you so wish.  You can find it here

Welcome to the forums :)

SM

After you change the resize UI feature, make sure to close KSP and restart it for the changes to take effect.

For my screen anyway, 80% works out, I can deal with the other smaller text until Squad readdressed scaling in the future.

I have a large, high resolution screen, so I always made the navball bigger in previous versions of KSP. This is the first version where I liked the default size. But clearly it needs to be resizable separately from the other parts of the interface (and it would be nice to move it around).

8 hours ago, KerBlammo said:

Some (nav) balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when they're held for pleasure

They're the (nav) balls I like best.

But we've got the biggest (nav) balls of them all!

12 hours ago, KerBlammo said:

Some (nav) balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when they're held for pleasure

They're the (nav) balls I like best.

Yesssss... you beat me to it.... 

Edited by Werwolf

I would love to see a screenshot of what you consider too big. I would put myself in the other boat that the nav ball is too small. Maybe it is because I navigate mostly using the nav ball rather than lining things up visually

For those who haven't read them yet, this weeks devnotes address the work being done on bugs and refinement with 1.1, and the UI, including the navball, is going to get customization options.  Be patient, friends.

Edited by samstarman5

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.