Help : Laythe ship

I hope me topic is in the right section.I am new in game ,but i have learn a lot in the last weeks.Me dream from the start was to make a base on Laythe.But i have a big problem ,i still dont know to make ships that can take me  there and back...I really suck in building rockets...

I was hopping some one can share a ship who can carry pieces of base to Laythe and to take me back to Kerbin.But now that i am thinking,because i am new in game will be good that ship can go to Eeloo,so i can be sure even if i do some mistakes i can still do me missions whit no problems on Laythe(having enough fuel)

Not sure what more info i need to give....any way i think for a noob like me,more powerful it is ,more good it is.

Thx for your time.

Have you landed on the Mun yet?

If you have not, by ALL MEANS land on the Mun first.

Laythe is a late-game goal, and building a sizable base anywhere is also definitely a late-game goal. Building a base on Laythe requires a lot.

You need more than just a lifter for a newbie to make a base on Laythe; you need piloting knowledge, docking knowledge, and knowledge of the orbital mechanics of Jool and its moons.

Land on the Mun first, explore the Kerbin system. Send a probe to Jool, visit Laythe, send a manned program to perhaps Duna, and then you'll have enough knowledge for Laythe.

You know, our real exploration of space didn't start with a probe landing on Europa :rolleyes:

Fly safe! :wink:

2 hours ago, VektorWorlds said:

Have you landed on the Mun yet?

If you have not, by ALL MEANS land on the Mun first.

Laythe is a late-game goal, and building a sizable base anywhere is also definitely a late-game goal. Building a base on Laythe requires a lot.

You need more than just a lifter for a newbie to make a base on Laythe; you need piloting knowledge, docking knowledge, and knowledge of the orbital mechanics of Jool and its moons.

Land on the Mun first, explore the Kerbin system. Send a probe to Jool, visit Laythe, send a manned program to perhaps Duna, and then you'll have enough knowledge for Laythe.

You know, our real exploration of space didn't start with a probe landing on Europa :rolleyes:

Fly safe! :wink:

i have land on the Mun,was easy ,the problem like i say it ,i need a ship to go long distance and dont know to build 1.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.