Reposition the App launcher

Greetings, I've started the clean install with 1.1 and I've got a question - is there a way I can relocate the app launcher bar when in flight mode? 

Can I move it to the bottom edge of the screen, for example, can it be positioned horizontally, for example? Or is it fixed?

Cant answer your question, but I agree... I cant understand why Squad decided to change the bar from horizontal to vertical, down the right side of the screen... When using open MechJeb, KER, VOID, or other data info windows, I always line them up along the right edge of the screen... Being on a laptop, the right edge is the best place... Now, I have to leave a large gap along that edge, and now it pushes the windows further into the center of screen, making overall gameplay space even smaller... Add to that the larger stock navball and altitude UIs, I have to always try to keep longer craft completely horizontal in the camera, to see the whole ship, or zoom out so far that its ridiculous... (Yes I know you can resize the UI, but in current form, if I make the UI smaller using stock means, all the text is ridiculously unreadable... :( )

Would be better for Squad to move the altitude UI all the way to the left, next to the timer/warp indicator, and the navball to the left right next to the staging UI, and put the app launcher back to horizontal in top right corner...

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.