A helpful hint

Sputnik 1

I'm not sure if this is old news but if you want to take a crew report, but already have one, you can go EVA and collect stored experiments then go back into your ship. This stores the crew report as an experiment allowing you to take another report. This helps on long missions to maximise science, and can be done as many times as needed.  I hope this helps!

4 minutes ago, eddiew said:

Well I for one regularly forget to put an antenna on my crewed vessels :)

Right there with ya Eddie...

There are two groups here, those who have forgotten, and those who are about to. :)

Edited by RW-1

Also, on early career saves you might have a problem with your batteries running out, if you transmit a bunch. And: Yeah this is pretty old news to me. I've been doing this ever since my first career save, and most people will have at least seen Scott Manely suggest that method in his tutorial videos.

I find it useful to pull experiments from goo canisters and materials bays, so I can dump the experiment modules before re-entry or leave them in orbit. Also, a scientist can remove experiment results for those experiments and reset them so you can use them again later.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.