Modding Monday: Mouse Aim Flight!

SQUAD

MAF is a tool that allows you to pilot aircraft with the mouse created by tetryds and ferram4, with credits for BahamutoD. The goal of the mod is to have a control system that can pilot anything you create as well as possible, making it easier to fly stably at extremely high speeds and also allowing for aiming with precision, without having to worry about wobbliness or trim! #KSP

I was just googling for something like this earlier!  Was trying to fly an early career plane and it was just liquiding me off.  There used to be a mod that let you input an airspeed or altitude or AoA and it would try and fly it for you but it does not seem to have made it to 1.1 yet. So going to download this NOW!

EDIT:

So I downloaded this mod and with it was able to  land a very early career aircraft consistently.  I had a quicksave of my plane in an unstable left base and time after time I could land without ripping off wheels or kerbal heads.

Edited by jedensuscg

3 hours ago, federicoaa said:

How different is this mod to Atmosphere autopilot?

The author of MAF has already answered to that:

Boris implementation is much more complex, but our mods have different purposes, and I agree, it's pretty awesome.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.