[1.1] Sunshine Rover

kccda

Sunshine Rover

sunshine.png?w=660

What you will find in this mod package: 

1. Sunshine car body

2. TR-2PL wheel - You can ignore this folder if you downloaded another rover project by me in the past

What is TR-2PL wheel?

TR-2PL is the modified version of TR-2L.  Instead of sticking to the car body with surface attachment, now it is nodal stack (the green circle thing).  So the car can travel much faster without worrying it falling apart.

Can I use another wheel on the car body?

Unless the wheel also has the green node, you can't attach another wheel to the car body.

Will there be an IVA version coming out?

Short answer is no. I can model exterior of a lot of cars (as long as I have time), but I am terrible at making interior.

I know that this is a GTA V car.  Will you make a real car in near future?

Definitely.  Maybe after a few more GTA V cars though because I don't want to get too serious with real cars at this stage.

Download link

Spacedock: http://spacedock.info/mod/601/Sunshine%20rover?ga=%3CGame+3102+%27Kerbal+Space+Program%27%3E

Curseforge: http://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/sunshine-rover

License

All Rights Reserved

Edited by kccda

Is that... a crown victoria?  Oh, GTA.  I don't know the GTA license, but you should make sure you can use the model if its imported from that.

Anyway, you should add the KSP version to the thread title as well.

2 hours ago, CarlBrutanandilewski said:

Is that... a crown victoria?  Oh, GTA.  I don't know the GTA license, but you should make sure you can use the model if its imported from that.

Anyway, you should add the KSP version to the thread title as well.

This isn't imported, but thanks for raising the concern.

On 4/27/2016 at 10:30 AM, kccda said:

All Rights Reserved

Might want to change the license, and credit the source. Pretty sure you cannot reserve all rights to at least part of this mod: the TR-2P wheel is an almost 1:1 copy of Squad's files (and the diff files are obviously edits of the original).

Tip: you could achieve the cfg changes simpler with a single module manager patch instead; it would save memory since it would reuse the existing model/textures, and it's the customary and politer way of reusing/cloning someone else's parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.