Flag Orientation Mod Request

RandomUser

Recently I had decided upon starting a Mun base, which already has two landed pods.  It's all been going well so far, except for the fact that I've landed at the equator of the Mun.  This normally wouldn't be a problem.  Except for the really really annoying fact that, flags seem to only plant parallel to Kerbol, making it impossible to see the flag with light.  I've attempted to solve this with many different solutions, like trying different planting techniques (It's a thing, I know.)  to no success.  I've as well tried to find a mod that did such a thing like I'm requesting, however I have yet to find one compatible with this version that is still being maintained.  I think that this mod, though simple, could be very handy in situations like this. 

hopefully the existing mod you probably found in your search will be updated. It's a simple mod and if I recall the license is pretty open so I'm sure that, once the v1.1 and v1.1.1 dust settles in a few weeks and modders have finished the big overhauls on their own projects one of them will also be annoyed as you are and patch up this mod to work with v1.1.x - if someone else doesn't get annoyed and do it first

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.