[1.3] EveryS a bad S

Biff Space

EveryS - v 1.0 for KSP 1.3
Say goodbye to miserable Kerbal misery, and make EveryS a BadS! If you prefer to see Kerbals grinning like maniacs rather than looking like their last hour has come, this mod will give all of them the BadS quality of Jeb and Val. 

Download v1.3 at SpaceDock

Overview
EveryS sets the 'BadS' state of all Kerbals to 'true' - original four, new hires, rescued Kerbals and tourists. This means that except for when bits of their vessel are exploding, they grin and look happy rather than having their expressions set by their courage trait, often looking miserable at the least bit of danger. (The courage is unchanged if you are using mods which do something with it.)

There are no settings or configuration file.

Installation
The EveryS folder needs to be unzipped and put in your KSP\GameData folder. 

Code
The source code is in the Source folder in GameData\EveryS.

Version History

RELEASE (2017-09-26), v 1.3.0.0 - recompiled with 1.3 binaries.

RELEASE (2016-05-01), v 1.0.0.12 - recompiled with 1.1.2 binaries.

RELEASE (2016-04-29), v 1.0.0.11 - recompiled with 1.1.1 binaries.

RELEASE (2016-04-28), v 1.0.0.9 

Licence
EveryS, its associated files and the source code are all released under the GPL 3 licence, text here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt.

Edited by Biff Space
Update for KSP 1.3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

After a long absence, I'm going to recompile my suite of mods with the KSP 1.3 binaries, and update them on SpaceDock. 

If you are running older versions, and they are working, there is no need to update.

AFAICT, the old version of this mod is compatible with KSP 1.3, I'm just doing it for completeness (and to have a run-through of the release process before I update my more popular/complex mods).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.