Spacecraft Fridays - 29/04/2016 - The I'm actually doing this! edition

DMSP

It is Friday in some places, right?

OeVBDOq.png

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

Hi! DMSP here. This is my first time doing this and I am a bit excited too! I had a bit of trouble finding crafts, but this is what I have come up with. Sorry that the descriptions aren't that good but I do think the pictures explain themselves. Make sure to give Rep to the creators too! Enjoy!

So, we start off with @winged's "Real Airplanes" thread. These planes are really nicely put together and they also look like they fly wonderfully. It's cool to see some of his craft up for download, as he has made many great RSS craft (and missions too).

kUApyiN.pngrS2jA9r.png

Another very well put together collection of crafts, @SaturnianBlue's "The Battle of Denmark Strait" has 3 ships up and running already (The HMS Hood, Prinz Eugen
and the menace herself, the Bismarck), and they are brilliant! There is some great engineering going on there. There is also a Spitfire created for the pack.
8DggWd7.png
Clw3pub.png

Then, from @zekes, who should not need an introduction, comes a massive ship that really will knock everything else off. It can probably sink the Bismarck! Those missiles look nasty. I wonder how many parts went into this one...

mogBy5K.jpg

So, now we need something stock. Ok, stock and under reasonable part count. Sector 7 Space Laboratories, under the work of @castille7, has everything you need in one craft! It flies, it's a submarine and it's a VTOL too! What more could you ask! Just strap some wheels on and then it's a car! Wow!

gl8h4Q7.png
EypjOth.png

And from 77 Industries, @Azimech has put together a Stock Turboprop in 1.1! And now with 1.1, I can actually fly these things! Yay! Go Potato Computer!

vjwUEKK.pngGfMKv6K.png

And lastly, "The Nausicaa" pack by @Red Dwarf. These are some nicely put together craft. From Small to Big, these seem fun to fly! Having some cargo capacity on the Bumblecrow could make it useful transport.

6SxTseJ.pngfsyVyOF.png

And that is all for this week! It was fun to find these craft, and a bit hard, but I hope you all enjoyed and download some of these master creations!

Edited by DMSP

Thanks for the feature, dude! Can't help feeling like I don't deserve to be on here, since I released that pack months ago. The thread got necro'd. No big, though. Seems like it was a slow week on the spacecraft exchange, and I certainly don't mind the exposure :P

On 4/28/2016 at 7:13 PM, Azimech said:

Hey, thanks for the mention!
And another nice collection!

Congrats, all!

Thanks!

On 4/28/2016 at 7:52 PM, Red Dwarf said:

Thanks for the feature, dude! Can't help feeling like I don't deserve to be on here, since I released that pack months ago. The thread got necro'd. No big, though. Seems like it was a slow week on the spacecraft exchange, and I certainly don't mind the exposure :P

No problem! Yeah it was (I felt) but thanks!

On 4/28/2016 at 8:47 PM, pTrevTrevs said:

Darn, you must not have noticed my trebuchet. Oh well...

Nice choices anyway.

23 hours ago, kapteenipirk said:

Ahh, no love for the Krusible, oh well.

But, it seems my PR Spitfire got noticed tough. Thanks :).

Congrats to everyone on this list btw.

I didn't notice both! I can add them next week.

23 hours ago, SaturnianBlue said:

I would like to mention that Prince Of Wales is on the way, and of course there are several people working on aircraft for the pack. :) Also, Bismarck is spelled Bismarck. :wink: 

Corrected, and can't wait to sea (sorry not sorry) it!

22 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Nice picks!  I'll put this on the home base.

Thanks! I would be glad to do it again some time.

19 hours ago, winged said:

Nice to be here!

Well you deserved it! Nice videos, keep making them!

Edited by DMSP

5 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

@DMSP, I would be honored if you would take a look at the thread in my post-signature. I know that some of them may have problems in 1.1.

Sure!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.