[1.1.1] Heavy CPU usage in Flight Mode

Hello,

Earlier today, Steam updated my KSP install to 1.1.1. I did a few missions, all of which were probes as I have unmanned before manned installed, and I was just about to get into manned flights and I had zero issues. That was until I accepted a tour contract. In this contract, I have to ferry 3 Kerbals from point A to point B which they all waited on KSC grounds for me to pick them up. It was after I made my vehicle in the SPH and hit launch, that KSP shot from 30% cpu usage to 85% cpu usage on a 20-part plane. I'm fine going to my satellites, and I've tried going back to the launch pad, all 85% cpu usage with heavy stuttering and VERY low FPS. I believe it is most likely these loose kerbals that are causing the heavy CPU usage. Why would they? I don't know, but everything was working perfectly until those three kerbals showed up on my doorstep. Anyway, I tried to slog through the lag to get far enough away with my plane, but KSP crashed my computer with a BSOD before I could get off the runway. Gunna try to see if a clean install will help at all.

KSP.log

Edited by Budz42

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.