Recommended Posts

On 2/8/2017 at 3:01 PM, AliceTheGorgon said:

Yep. I've added a button for whether or not to allow refueling from the ship, and if ship refueling is disabled it's going use your fileops stuff to give kerbals the selected amount of fuel by default, which won't get refilled until they're recovered (it will also be able to give them that fuel when ship refueling is enabled, but that's probably not going to be a common combination). There's even a slider for selecting how much fuel to give them.

Nice.  When do you expect to release it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AliceTheGorgon Are you still around, I don't see you having logged in since February.

Are you going to continue with this mod?

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@AliceTheGorgon Are you still around, I don't see you having logged in since February.

Are you going to continue with this mod?

Looks like you missed the edit here:

On 12/02/2017 at 10:29 PM, AliceTheGorgon said:

Edit 2: I should probably mention that I've decided to go on hiatus. I've just really not felt like working on KSP at all lately. Sorry about that. If there's any major issues with the current version, or if the next version of KSP comes out and it needs recompiling, feel free to let me know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dueb said:

Looks like you missed the edit here:

i did, and am somewhat annoyed at @AliceTheGorgon .  I sent some code to him/her, never heard back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but you know...sometimes...life...

But without willing to speak in name of @AliceTheGorgon, I don't think it would be a really big concern if you publish a fork of EvaFuel in the meantime? (Correct me if I'm wrong @AliceTheGorgon)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dueb said:

Yeah, but you know...sometimes...life...

But without willing to speak in name of @AliceTheGorgon, I don't think it would be a really big concern if you publish a fork of EvaFuel in the meantime? (Correct me if I'm wrong @AliceTheGorgon)

I've already sent a message to @AliceTheGorgon, will see what comes back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 3:56 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

I've already sent a message to @AliceTheGorgon, will see what comes back

Ok, I think 2 months is enough.

Consider this to be adopted in the next few days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For fans of this mod:

I've forked and released a new version, new thread here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

Would it be a possible option in the next version to add the selected fuel to non command crewed parts in the options menu aswell? Or we are meant to remember to bring some in a container?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LEGIONBOSS said:

Hi!

Would it be a possible option in the next version to add the selected fuel to non command crewed parts in the options menu aswell? Or we are meant to remember to bring some in a container?

AliceTheGorgon's version of this mod is dead. Ask about it in the continued version linked right above your post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

AliceTheGorgon's version of this mod is dead. Ask about it in the continued version linked right above your post.

My bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.