Inverted Flight Controls

So I got 1.1.1, and found that all my major issues were fixed. Yay! Except now all my aircraft controls are inverted (or un-inverted, since ksp was always inverted). to be more precise, un-edited aircraft fly fine, but the moment I change something in the SPH the ailerons want to push the nose down (when I'm pressing D, which should make the nose go up). The worst part about this is the reactions wheels are still working the right directions, and SAS cannot tell that the ailerons are working the wrong direction so it plows the plane into the ground.

Happens with all craft, even stock ones (if they are edited).

Are the ailerons close to the center of lift, or rotated in the editor, or otherwise weirdly placed? I noticed some similar behavior with some of my more...creatively placed control surfaces. As a temporary fix you can un-invert them by setting the Authority Limiter to negative values in the right-click menu, even mid-flight. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.