Jool-500... a challenge probably out of my league

Jhawk1099

The Jool-500 

So for anyone that cares this will be my report of the this amazing challenge so I don't have to spam the challenge thread and annoy everyone. But here is what I hope to accomplish in my future/completed episodes:

Episode 1: Comms network around Kerbin+rescue some people YouTube video link

Episode 2: Comms networks around Mun and Minmus+ science from both of them 

Episode 3: Closed loop life support testing+ other logistical testing

Episode 4: First trip to with a Laythe base and lots of comms satellites 

Episode 5: Sending an absolute load of people to the system with at least one base per moon

Episode 6: Finishing up loose ends and making sure everywhere has a solid connection back to Kerbin

Episode 7: Maybe send an army to Laythe to patrol for the Kracken?

I will be realativly active with this series and a lot more once school and sports go away for the summer (Finals week is soon so that'll be rough). Anyway that's more or less all I have to say.If you have an idea of how I can improve or something you want to see then post it here or in a comment on the video itself! And if you want to not miss an episode subscribe but be forewarned these are not the only videos I do! Thanks for your time and I hope you get at least mildly entertained.

Here is the first video :) 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.