SEVERE Problems with 1.1.1

Caleb Kam

Significant problem with 1.1.1 update:

SAS: For some cases, it will start spinning out of control, and other cases, just flex like heck.
Joints: Significantly weaker, despite Kerbal Joints Reinforcement
Vehicle/Gimbal: Vehicle body wobbles a LOT with SAS/RCS off. Gimbal tends to over do autocorrections when not necessary. 

Hope 1.1.2 will solve those things as well......

39 minutes ago, Caleb Kam said:

Significant problem with 1.1.1 update:

SAS: For some cases, it will start spinning out of control, and other cases, just flex like heck.
Joints: Significantly weaker, despite Kerbal Joints Reinforcement
Vehicle/Gimbal: Vehicle body wobbles a LOT with SAS/RCS off. Gimbal tends to over do autocorrections when not necessary. 

Hope 1.1.2 will solve those things as well......

Report them to the bug tracker. It'll help the devs fix the issues...:)

Joint strength and stiffness is even better than 1.0.5.  I rebuilt a speisplain I had made in 1.0.5 and the nose no longer droops on the runway.  This is a significant improvement IMO.

E: and while KJR may be appropriate for RO, and possibly even FAR on stock (according to ferram4) it is totally unneeded for stock; suck it up and add a strut or two.

Edited by regex

I had to start my space program all over again with 1.1, built new ships and sent them to Duna yesterday.

Today 1.1.1 was released and after getting a message from AVC that pretty well all my mods are incompatible all the ships I built yesterday just start to oscillate wildly (on the pad) and explode in a spectacular fashion.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.