What's one thing that you love about KSP?

WillThe84th

20 minutes ago, Norcalplanner said:

I love the way that there are literally millions of different ways to build a craft to accomplish a particular goal. 

I second this.

Plus the fact that you can literally make ANYTHING you want in this game, just be enough smart to think about it, and even if stock game doesn't allow it, just get a mod for it.

You don't find any mod for it, well, MAKE a mod for it, it's so easy to make a mod than even a toddler with 3 days free time can make a mod in ksp.

Mods is what has made me play this for so long. My all time favorite mod is RSS (without RO). I have done so many Moon missions that it's like 2nd nature for me. I love 1000 part beasts making it into only an Earth Orbit. Just gives me a thrill.

The theme is also great. You have a whole solar system to explore with themed parts and space suits. You can also fly planes and never once leave the atmosphere. It's so great and amazing.

Exploration and sights. Today i landed a group of Kerbals in Polar Crater on the Mun. Pretty standard and mundane mission...until i turned the camera to get a better view at newly placed flag. And the game treated me with a picturesque image of a perfect hemisphere of Kerbin covered in clouds (thanks EVE :)  ) visible from behind the rim of the crater. I play this game for three years, and yet such sights still make me grin from ear to ear :D

The freedom to do whatever you want. Freedom to career, science or sandbox... the freedom to stock or mod to insane levels... the freedom to fly rockets or planes... the freedom to save Kerbals or blow them to smithereens... the freedom to stick around Kerbin or go to the farthest ends of the solar system... basically just freedom... but maybe not Freedom by Wham! :sticktongue:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.