[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

@TonyC All the planets are the same inclination as the kerbin counterparts. Gas Giants use Jools Inclination, Jupiter's moons are relatively flat same with Saturn, except Titan. Pluto has the same inclination as Eeloo. 

9 minutes ago, SpaceEnthusiast said:

Any chance you're going to release your beautiful configurations for normal-sized RSS? A configuration that can later be used for RO, once it's updated for 1.1? Because your world looks amazing.

I'm not sure yet.

3 hours ago, gkorgood said:

will Uranus be getting rings? Will it have proper axial tilt?! These are the important questions...

/s, though I would be curious as to the answers of those questions. This is looking better and better with every screenshot you post!

Uranus probably will get rings, yes. Axial tilt on the other hand, not sure, ill have to ask sigma about that ( He had a mod that added that to OPM)

Don't worry, I like questions :wink: 
Thanks! 

OK I have a question will there be a complete list of requirements for things that need to be installed to make this work. Sometimes I could not get a mod to work because of other requirements 

2 minutes ago, stuff said:

OK I have a question will there be a complete list of requirements for things that need to be installed to make this work. Sometimes I could not get a mod to work because of other requirements 

Just 3 things. Kopernicus, Sigma Dimensions, Real Solar System and of course my configs for all 3 

Oh and Scatterer if you want, not need though. 

Just now, sDaZe said:

Just 3 things. Kopernicus, Sigma Dimensions, Real Solar System and of course my configs for all 3 

Oh and Scatterer if you want, not need though. 

thanks for the info

as I sit here I am imagining that i am playing with this mod you have done a great job building it and hyping it up, I am on the hype train for this.

How does mars look do you have any pictures of that ??

Edited by stuff

4 minutes ago, Clays said:

Will we have the option to choose the resolution for the RSS textures or are they going to be included in the file that you release? 

You'll have the option to use whatever res you want. 

More work on Triton, gave it a nice white Scatterer effect. Tell me what you think :D 

hXxzEPT.jpg

After Triton is pluto :D 

4 minutes ago, Clays said:

Nice :D

:wink: 

Just now, sDaZe said:

More work on Triton, gave it a nice white Scatterer effect. Tell me what you think :D 

hXxzEPT.jpg

After Triton is pluto :D 

:wink: 

very nice waiting waiting waiting lol this is so far the very best in the way of planet mods

Edited by stuff

2 minutes ago, stuff said:

very nice waiting waiting waiting lol

It'll be ready when its ready. This is Add On Development, not Add On Releases. So please, be patient. 

Just now, sDaZe said:

It'll be ready when its ready. This is Add On Development, not Add On Releases. So please, be patient. 

I know and no pressure on release

6 minutes ago, stuff said:

are the planets going to have their own biomes for drilling ??

Im not to sure if that is in Real Solar System, ughh try going to the rss fourm and asking that

Just now, sDaZe said:

Im not to sure if that is in Real Solar System, ughh try going to the rss fourm and asking that

thanks for the answer