[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

Hi, found this mod yesterday, just in time for me.

What mods do I need to run this? I havent had any previous experience with RSS and how do I install this mod?

3 minutes ago, SpaceEnthusiast said:

It's not actually released yet. Be a little more patient, release shouldn't be too far off.

I'm aware of that, but I want to know what I should get and how to install the mod, basically, is it any more than throwing files in gamedata

On 4/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, sDaZe said:

ChangeLog

- Initial Release

- Added Scatterer Support

- Add Stock Inclination ( Optional )

Theres the download guys! Read the README if you're not sure what mods you need! 

congrats on the release :D

one suggestion tho, you can make a folder for your mod and put a patch inside it that will change SigmaBinary settings

basically you just need to move the file you have put in my folder, and tweak some bits like that:

@SigmaDimensions:BEFORE[SigDim]
{
	%Resize = 0.1
	%Rescale = 0.1
	%Atmosphere = 0.72
	%dayLengthMultiplier = 0.25
	%atmoVisualEffect = 0.1
}

having files overwrite is always a bad idea, even tho in this case it's harmful :)

21 minutes ago, Berlin said:

I hope it's not harmful :D

there's always the chance a player will tell "don't overwrite" in which case they'll get to enjoy full size RSS :D 

I've PM'd sdaze with a couple of suggestions, in over one year of distributing various mods I've learned some tricks that I think you might find useful :wink:

Edited by Sigma88

6 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

there's always the chance a player will tell "don't overwrite" in which case they'll get to enjoy full size RSS :D 

I've PM'd sdaze with a couple of suggestions, in over one year of distributing various mods I've learned some tricks that I think you might find useful :wink:

Fixing the download guys, sorry this is my first time

On 4/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, sDaZe said:

ChangeLog

- Initial Release

- Added Scatterer Support

- Add Stock Inclination ( Optional )

- Fixed the download

- Fixed inclination problems

1.1 has been released. SOO EARLY?????????????

1 minute ago, QuentinJericho said:

Gonna try to beat 1.2 as well ? :P

The mod is just amazing I'm testing right now, can't wait for SVE to be made compatible ^^

Its most likely going to be RVE and not SVE because this pack wants to go real.. not kerbal 

32 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Fixing the download guys, sorry this is my first time

don't worry, I already have passed through all these stages, that's why I can spot the things that will most likely fail.

first rule: always start from the assumption that the player is a monkey

:D

Thank you so much for this amazing mod! RSS and stock merged awesomely.

I'm trying right now and so far it's working great. I'm just having an issue with scatterer and flickering textures (i.e. when zooming at KSC and moving around), is this supposed to happen?

3 minutes ago, sent3x said:

I'm trying right now and so far it's working great. I'm just having an issue with scatterer and flickering textures (i.e. when zooming at KSC and moving around), is this supposed to happen?

No, thats not supposed to happen. Ill look into that.

Also, got some Good/Bad? News, I start my new job tomorrow so development will be slowed down, if you have any questions @Berlin and I will try to get to your question asap. 

Edited by sDaZe

4 minutes ago, sent3x said:

That is a known issue with scatterer. It will be fixed eventually 

Will this be showing up on CKAN anytime soon? Would be super helpful for the monkey's out there downloading and using this mod.

Source: Am monkey

Edit:

I ask, because I've installed the necessary mods. RSS, Sigma and Kopernicus and then applied this mod, and I load up KSP, and then I get stuck loading. 

Module manager says there are 395 patches loaded from cache, and then I have thre three planets orbiting the sun loading symbol in the corner, it's all moving, so it hasn't froze, but it's been like that for 5-10 minutes now.

Edited by zRwk