[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

30 minutes ago, eirexe said:

Yo I have a question, where's pluto?

30 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

It's an issue with Sigma Dimension caused by an issue in RSS. Just wait for the next release

you need to download the dev version of Sigma Dimensions

https://github.com/Sigma88/Sigma-Dimensions/tree/Development 

let me know if this works.

Edited by Berlin

29 minutes ago, eirexe said:

Yo I have a question, where's pluto?

27 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Just be patience. RSS has a bug in the config of Pluto, so Sigma Dimension cannot load it. The fix will arrive very soon (TM)

Please read the README included, you downloaded the wrong version of SD 

1 hour ago, DasBananenbrot said:

I laughed way more at that than I should have :D  Thanks for the chuckle :wink:

hehehe :wink:

33 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Now this mod need just some config for Eve/Scatterer ans it will be finished. Great job!

Scatterer configs are included in the download!

1 minute ago, RickKermen said:

I've Pluto on my SRSS...

He didnt download the right Sigma Dimensions. Thanks for following instructions :D  

On 4/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, sDaZe said:

- Made the Timewarp stock scale

- Updated Kopernicus 

Working on a trailer for the mod, should be out soon :D  

On 2016-04-30 at 8:02 PM, sDaZe said:

Is it on CKAN or Spacedock? Probably wont be on ckan anytime soon. Spacedock, hopefully soon.

5 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Updated photo album, take a look :)  

I know this is based primarily off the work that has been done with RSS and RVE but @sDaZe this looks really wonderful and I commend the work and effort that has been put in on getting this mod up and running. I have always loved the idea of running the real Solar System in KSP because it looks incredible but was always daunted by either RO or the size of the thing. This is the version I would play... and hopefully will be able to when I get time.

Great stuff.

8 minutes ago, RickKermen said:

I just can't make SVE work, anyone can share how it's done? 

I had a partial success with SVE here. Just open the "clouds.cfg" in SVE and replace every Kerbin/Eve/Duna with Earth/Venus/Mars. The clouds for me appears this way from orbit and map view, but also the height of the clouds must be tweaked and there I still have to find the correct parameters.

1 hour ago, Nansuchao said:

I had a partial success with SVE here. Just open the "clouds.cfg" in SVE and replace every Kerbin/Eve/Duna with Earth/Venus/Mars. The clouds for me appears this way from orbit and map view, but also the height of the clouds must be tweaked and there I still have to find the correct parameters.

Still no clouds, scatterer is working fine, but SVE not, can't figure why...

Managed to fix it, just need to fix venus that is purple http://prntscr.com/b1b3z1 :) 

Any idea how? 

4 hours ago, rad said:

It still doesnt work for me, Earth is still in RSS size, no clue about the other planets.

You need the dev version if Sigma. Link is in the README. 

3 hours ago, Onesmallstep said:

Earth still shows 140 km as atmosphere end am i doing something wrong?

I assume you fixed this BUT in case you haven't, you need to download the dev version of Sigma Dimensions. Link is in the README 

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to use the textures from RVE to add the proper colors to the clouds and whatnot? I'm unusre exactly what is involved with this, but it seems like it would be an amazing thing.

14 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Scatterer configs are included in the download!

He didnt download the right Sigma Dimensions. Thanks for following instructions :D  

Yeah my B, I was looking at the wrong link for sigma, got dev version now.

Wow, thanks for this release! I vastly prefer the real solar system to the Kerbal one, but keeping it at real scale makes it too hard just to get to LEO. This size is great!

Two (minor) issues: 1. Terrain on Earth is just a little glitchy graphically. There's some flickering of textures. 2. Why are the time warp limits so high? I adjusted them in the config file to be just like the stock for Kerbin (except the lowest one, which I set as 98000 since the atmo is higher.)

Again, loving this!

First of all great mod looks very awesome in the screens, been following this thread like a hawk waiting for the dl link to become available. But im getting flickering when i scroll while looking at the building? is this normal or have i done something wrong. Also on the first page of this thread it says you need the three mods kopernicus, rss and sigma, but in the readme it just says you need the textures from rss and the developer version of sigma. Scatterer is included in the download but it says that it is a recommended mod and distant objects also looks like its already there. Which of these do i have to install myself?  Thomassino's Sunflares, Distant Object Enhancement, Planet Shine and Scatterer? Only have physwarp at 80k and the crew report says im in upper atmosphere but my apo and peri stays the same so i think im in space.