[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

No, those are two separate issue. For Titan probably something needs to be tweaked, you can see it easily from the game, the screen doesn't explain so much. For the flare, I use one of your from Galileo and it doesn't appear at all, I have just the stock sun. But maybe it's a mistake from my side.

2 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

No, those are two separate issue. For Titan probably something needs to be tweaked, you can see it easily from the game, the screen doesn't explain so much. For the flare, I use one of your from Galileo and it doesn't appear at all, I have just the stock sun. But maybe it's a mistake from my side.

Which flare is it? 

6 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Bravo

Ok I'll check this and see if I have the same issue

Are you using the latest scatterer? 

Edited by Berlin

2 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Exactly, downloaded today and installed manually.

This has to do with Galileo's sun flare's I think. I'll fix it as soon as I get a chance

8 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Thank you very much, I thought I made some mistake! I really appreciate.

I just downloaded scatterer 0.0246 from spacedock and it's working fine now.  Delete the config from my sunflare mod and use the one with the new scatterer

Edited by Berlin

7 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Do I have to leave the one already in or none at all?

Just the one that comes with scatterer 0.0246

8 minutes ago, TonyC said:

If you want easy communication maybe you should set up an IRC channel on EsperNet (the official IRC channel's network) :)

I probably should 

13 minutes ago, Berlin said:

Let me know if it worked for you

It didn't. Just checked.

EDIT: Also the original Scatterer one didn't...

ReEDIT: Deleted the ModuleManager Cache and now it works. Thank for your invaluable help.

Edited by Nansuchao

12 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

It didn't. Just checked.

EDIT: Also the original Scatterer one didn't...

ReEDIT: Deleted the ModuleManager Cache and now it works. Thank for your invaluable help.

I am updating Galileo's now

1 hour ago, _Krieger_ said:

The flare doesn't work for me either, I'm using the one included in SSRSS, it may be because I'm on OpenGL (Mac).

The sunflare in ssrss needs to be updated.  Try using the updated ones in Galileo's Sun Flares.  

40 minutes ago, Berlin said:

The sunflare in ssrss needs to be updated.  Try using the updated ones in Galileo's Sun Flares.  

Will do.

EDIT: I reinstalled everything, it's working perfectly now, thanks. The flares look gorgeous, excellent work!

Edited by _Krieger_

1 hour ago, Rahn1908 said:

Sadly it seems i do have all the required mods, if whats needed is Sigma, RealSolarSystem and Kopernicus. Thanx for offering  advice tho, would aprecciate any otherGAMEDATA_zpsbjzsekeq.jpg

You no longer need real solar system. You do need the textures though

Edited by Berlin

3 hours ago, Rahn1908 said:

Sadly it seems i do have all the required mods, if whats needed is Sigma, RealSolarSystem and Kopernicus. Thanx for offering  advice tho, would aprecciate any otherGAMEDATA_zpsbjzsekeq.jpg

You dont need to donwload Real Solar System, its already in the SSRSS folder. Timewarp is stock scale 

Edited by sDaZe

hmm i just deleted realsolar system folder and now i cannot warp faster them 50x even at 700k, but maybe there is something wrong with my install i also needed a ghost3 file to get the sunflair to work with the new scatterer. Downloading ssrss again just to make sure i have the latest version

Edit: Still the same without real solar folder i only get 50x warp out to out to almost somewere between a third and halfway to the moon then i get 100x timewarp , with the folder in get 1000x, get 1000x at 110k too but i can live with that

Edited by Example