[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

14 minutes ago, selfish_meme said:

New download, the same thing, I have deleted planetshine, so it's not that, next DO

you were right about earth too. it depends on which layer os scatterer you were in.. I got lazy. so I apologize. update come in a few minutes

I HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE A DATA CAP!

Edited by Berlin

1 minute ago, Berlin said:

you were right about earth too. it depends on which layer os scatterer you were in.. I got lazy. so I apologize. update come in a few minutes

I HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE A DATA CAP!

It seems that Earth and Venus work best with an experimentalAtmoScale of 00003.0000, is it the same for all planets?

1 minute ago, selfish_meme said:

It seems that Earth and Venus work best with an experimentalAtmoScale of 00003.0000, is it the same for all planets?

you can use 3 but anything over 1 doesn't seem to make a difference to me. just make sure you do EACH LAYER of scatterer

Just now, Berlin said:

you can use 3 but anything over 1 doesn't seem to make a difference to me. just make sure you do EACH LAYER of scatterer

ah OK, well I won't keep playing till I get the next version

I'm not sure if it's a warp factor thing.. But I'm getting this a lot during launches with mechjeb after warping to circularizing. Never seen this ever until the latest release.

Sometimes it's more transparent.. Other times like now. It's a complete artifact. It follows the camera.. Exiting and reloading it from the Space Center usually clears it up

8oCVsnD.jpg

Edited by styckx

5 minutes ago, styckx said:

I'm not sure if it's a warp factor thing.. But I'm getting this a lot during launches with mechjeb after warping to circularizing. Never seen this ever until the latest release.

Sometimes it's more transparent.. Other times like now. It's a complete artifact. It follows the camera.. Exiting and reloading it from the Space Center usually clears it up

That's the scatterer bug sDaZe was talking about a little earlier. just hit F5 and then F9 and it should fix itself

Edited by Berlin

1 minute ago, selfish_meme said:

This is in Development, the mod itself is not finished yet, really support for other mods is low on the list I would imagine, it's only a week or so old!

FEELS LIKE AN ETERNITY

@Table

ill go through the steps i guess.. 

Download SSRSS 

Download RSS Textures from the link in the README

Download Sigma Dimensions from the link in the README

Drag every folder from the SSRSS into your gamedata except the EVE and  PICK WHAT SVE YOU WANT IN HERE . If you want clouds go into that folder and drag the corresponding res into your gamedata and the EVE folder

Drag the RSS Textures and the Sigma Dimensions files into your gamedata 

You dont need anything else unless you want it.. aka Kerbal enginner, scansat etc. 

This is the last time im explaining something like this to people, honestly read the README like it says right under the download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxOlKa6Lfl0b1UxaW1qTkxZZE0

Heres a quick link for people waiting 

Thanks for the quick d/l link. Seriously though. Work at your own pace guys.. Don't submit to pressure. That's how so many great addons go from active to the devs falling off the face of the Earth..   

Just now, styckx said:

Thanks for the quick d/l link. Seriously though. Work at your own pace guys.. Don't submit to pressure. That's how so many great addons go from active to the devs falling off the face of the Earth..   

it was an easy fix. I am a fulltime student/ disabled vet I have nothing but time to give to this mod :) if I don't then I have something serious going on lol

1 minute ago, Berlin said:

it was an easy fix. I am a fulltime student/ disabled vet I have nothing but time to give to this mod :) if I don't then I have something serious going on lol

1. Thanks for your contribution to our country..  Appreciated..

2. You know how this community works though. 1 out of 10 great addons is actually supported long term.. The rest.. *poof* dev gone..