[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

1 hour ago, blackrack said:

I have to say, you guys really work fast.

Its pretty much a team effort between Berlin and I. We both treat this mod like our baby:3

1 hour ago, styckx said:

@sDaZe That lunar dust looks fantastic.. Good call on adding it.. Perfect mix of realism with some kerbalism added

Thank @Berlin for that :) And it was more of a personal touch that me and berlin thought would be a cool addition 

Edited by sDaZe

On 5/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, Nansuchao said:

I noticed an issue with Titan. It completely miss the low orbit. At 130 km you're still in high orbit, at 129.9 you're in atmosphere.

:wink:

AQ91N4J.jpg

IK7yJMw.jpg

Also, added a new image to the OP 

s59pAKh.jpg

Edited by sDaZe

I have a question I am confused on using scansat i was at 110k and tried the scansat and it says I am to high files need to be changed i read it somewhere but am a little confused, By the way to the creators I love this mod I have only made it to the moon in career mode once.

4 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Updated the Pics of the planets, take a look at old vs new

Old

New

i worship this mod the new stuff looks great do you need a tester i am willing to test? thanks for this wonderful mod

21 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Updated the Pics of the planets, take a look at old vs new

STOP TEASING US MUST HAVE IT NOW

:) take your time. You both rock.

Edited by Squelch7
took out the pics

50 minutes ago, stuff said:

i worship this mod the new stuff looks great do you need a tester i am willing to test? thanks for this wonderful mod

You technically are a tester :) this is still a WIP/ in development! Also, we are not worthy enough to be worshipped...please worship @pingopete@Nhawks17 and @blackrack and @rbray89. the real MVP's

Edited by Berlin

Just now, Berlin said:

You technically are a tester :) this is still a WIP/ in development! Also, we are not worthy enough to be worshipped...please worship @Nhawks17 and @blackrack and @rbray89. the real MVP's

Berlin do you know how to get the scansat working in this mod i am at 110k and the scansat says I am to high

7 minutes ago, stuff said:

Berlin do you know how to get the scansat working in this mod i am at 110k and the scansat says I am to high

deleting the scansat config files in the SSRSS and SigmaDimensions folders should resolve this then restart the Sattelite

Edited by Berlin

4 minutes ago, Berlin said:

deleting the scansat config files in the SSRSS and SigmaDimensions folders should resolve this then start and restart the Sattelite

I have scansat downloaded but I do not have any scansat files in the ssrss and Sigma files at all maybe I have the wrong versions installed I am now even more confused i have scansat installed but do not have any config files in SSRSS and SigmaDimensions for scansat config

Edited by stuff

3 minutes ago, stuff said:

I have scansat downloaded but I do not have any scansat files in the ssrss and Sigma files at all maybe I have the wrong versions installed I am now even more confused

try a fresh install of SSRSS and Scansat

then remove the configs in SSRSS and Sigma

Also included in the next update... IT LIVES UP TO THE NAME OF THE MOD! Stock Size solar system, aka Earth is as far from the sun as kerbin is etc. Here are some more teases

First pic is old orbit. Second is new orbit. 

Also the mun is closer to the earth which means better eye candy and easierish to get too! 

Edited by sDaZe

3 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

The man lost both of his arms in Vietnam, CUT him some slack 

3 minutes ago, Berlin said:

ill go back in my kennel now... :(

Always with the excuses eh!? 

Hi there! Yesterday I tried landing a Dragon Capsule on Mars and it was annoying. New textures loading every 200 meters at ~1000m. Every time the textures load, I get a freeze. Also, had ~15 fps while trying to land, and is Mars just dunes and both poles?