[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

2 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

This is compatible with 1.1.4...

What? Is there a 1.1.4 out? Did I miss anything?

[WIP] [1.1.2] [1.1.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

58 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Call this thread "[WIP] [0.90] [1.0] [1.0.1] [1.0.2] [1.0.3] [1.0.4] [1.0.5] [1.1] [1.1.1] [1.1.2] [1.1.3] [1.1.4] Stock Size Real Solar System"

Not long enough :D

15 minutes ago, Berlin said:

Not long enough :D

How's this?

[Work In Progress] [0.90 OMEGA] [1.0 ALPHA] [1.0.1 BETA] [1.0.2 RELEASE TO MANUFACTURE] [1.0.3 HOTFIX] [1.0.4 HOTFIX 2] [1.0.5 SERVICE PACK 1] [1.1 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT] [1.1.1 SEASON PASS] [1.1.2 BETA 2 STEAM EARLY ACCESS] [1.1.3 SERVICE PACK 2] [1.1.4 WINDOWS 10 IS NOW INSTALLING] Stock Size Real Solar System

25 minutes ago, styckx said:

How's this?

[Work In Progress] [0.90 OMEGA] [1.0 ALPHA] [1.0.1 BETA] [1.0.2 RELEASE TO MANUFACTURE] [1.0.3 HOTFIX] [1.0.4 HOTFIX 2] [1.0.5 SERVICE PACK 1] [1.1 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT] [1.1.1 SEASON PASS] [1.1.2 BETA 2 STEAM EARLY ACCESS] [1.1.3 SERVICE PACK 2] [1.1.4 WINDOWS 10 IS NOW INSTALLING] Stock Size Real Solar System

Needs more acronyms 

Just want everyone to know that we haven't stopped development. We both just got really busy at the same time irl.  We have decided not to update until 1.1.3 is released in order to make sure nothing breaks upon its release.  I need some info on what exactly needs to be fixed. After the last few weeks and my lack of time working on this,  I forgot what needed to be worked on.  I have finished the visuals and I know atmospheres need some tweaking to include the sun.  But what else?! 

Hey guys I have a suggestion that's free lol. Anywho I would imagine lots of folks take this fantastic mod (fans cheer) and rescales SSRSS to match there playing expertise level using Sigma Dimemsions. That said, I suggest perhaps a set of "benchmark" config files that can be helpful for many kerbonauts. It would enable you devs a benchmark for testing during development and also helpful for new kerbonauts to choose common popular rescale sizes. This would reduce the "problems" for everyone. Perhaps those benchmarks for example would be X2, X5, 64k and RSS size. This would put a lot of people on the same page. Thanks for considering :)

18 minutes ago, Duckyb4 said:

Hey guys I have a suggestion that's free lol. Anywho I would imagine lots of folks take this fantastic mod (fans cheer) and rescales SSRSS to match there playing expertise level using Sigma Dimemsions. That said, I suggest perhaps a set of "benchmark" config files that can be helpful for many kerbonauts. It would enable you devs a benchmark for testing during development and also helpful for new kerbonauts to choose common popular rescale sizes. This would reduce the "problems" for everyone. Perhaps those benchmarks for example would be X2, X5, 64k and RSS size. This would put a lot of people on the same page. Thanks for considering :)

I'm already working on an rss size and the others will be easy.  Just takes time. Which I am having a hard time finding at the moment but I am still picking away at it :) Great suggestion! 

Edited by Berlin

11 hours ago, styckx said:

How's this?

[Work In Progress] [0.90 OMEGA] [1.0 ALPHA] [1.0.1 BETA] [1.0.2 RELEASE TO MANUFACTURE] [1.0.3 HOTFIX] [1.0.4 HOTFIX 2] [1.0.5 SERVICE PACK 1] [1.1 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT] [1.1.1 SEASON PASS] [1.1.2 BETA 2 STEAM EARLY ACCESS] [1.1.3 SERVICE PACK 2] [1.1.4 WINDOWS 10 IS NOW INSTALLING] [1.1.5] [1.1.6] [1.1.7] [1.2] [1.3] [1.4] [1.5] [1.6].... etc

.... [10.5.8 END OF WORLD WAR 3 SPECIAL EDITION] [10.6] [10.7] [10.8].... etc

....[102200399939.11199299 SUN IS 100 TIMES LARGER MILESTONE EDITION].... etc

....[718398289828828828389499992908719028479208597264796393384389573875978.6885 WE SURVIVED HEAT-DEATH CELEBRATION EDITION]

Stock Sized Real Solar System

Not updated for 1.1.3 yet!!! Devs are a  failure!! This mod sucks!!

Joking of course.. Doing my best overbearing over expecting forum mod "fan" impression .. :)  

/woot! 1.1.3 is out!

Edited by styckx

Just now, SkyKaptn said:

I guess as soon as Kopernicus gets a bump all will get fixed. By the look of things, mods are getting fairly quickly updated on 'releases page'. 

We will hopefully have something out by the weekend. I haven't sat down with 1.1.3 yet so I don't know what is broken exactly

35 minutes ago, cjack2002 said:

I downloaded the mod and followed all the steps over 4 times and it isn't working. the textures and planets are all the same. Please get back to me and tell me what i am doing wrong. Thanks!

Not updated for the latest version of KSP yet, as mentioned one post above yours.

^ Just an FYI to everyone, Kopernicus has updated and thats all that was breaking this mod as far as I can tell. Seems to be some minor Scatterer issues but nothing major.

Just now, Nansuchao said:

@Berlin @sDaZe, I'm trying to create a EVE/Scatterer config for the New Horizon mod from KillAshley, but probably I need some help for some tweaks. Can I PM you?

Message Berlin. I'm currently way, way, way too busy to work on the mod, 57 hours a week of work. Im giving Berlin full permission to release this mod on Addon - Releases, if he wants too. Sorry guys, I will be back. 

I plan on starting getting things ready for the update tonight.  I wouldn't expect a full release until Sunday at the earliest.  I have a few obligations to family this weekend but I should have time to knock out enough for a release by then :) if someone wants to put together a list of things that need fixing,  I would be forever grateful. I'm too scatterer brained to remember everything 

1 minute ago, Berlin said:

I plan on starting getting things ready for the update tonight.  I wouldn't expect a full release until Sunday at the earliest.  I have a few obligations to family this weekend but I should have time to knock out enough for a release by then :) if someone wants to put together a list of things that need fixing,  I would be forever grateful. I'm too scatterer brained to remember everything 

The high-low orbit is the first thing that comes in my memory. I don't remember other issues.

Ehm, about the request I made above, have I the permission for ask your help?

Just now, Nansuchao said:

The high-low orbit is the first thing that comes in my memory. I don't remember other issues.

Ehm, about the request I made above, have I the permission for ask your help?

@Berlin You should just have to get rid of a few numbers in the Orbit timewarp altitudes for earth and stuff