[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

Just now, Galileo said:

I changed quite a bit of it.. im glad you like it

those screenshots are great!

The horizon / edge of earth on that first screen shot is . PERFECT.. That has been missing for awhile on those extreme upper atmosphere layers and never done quite perfect..  Till now.. You nailed it.. 

1 hour ago, styckx said:

The horizon / edge of earth on that first screen shot is . PERFECT.. That has been missing for awhile on those extreme upper atmosphere layers and never done quite perfect..  Till now.. You nailed it.. 

it was a lot of trial and error :) ...a lot

I am uploading once again so the download will be down for a little bit.

Im not updating the version number.

Atmospheres will now closely resemble stock. Earths atmosphere is now 70km etc.

Jupiter has been recolored to match the more recent photos NASA has released.

ttpOAzU.png

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Emil28 said:

You should not have BoulderCo if you are using StockVisualEnhancements.  Delete it and your problem should go away.  Also you have 2 module managers.  Delete the old one as it is not needed anymore

Edited by Galileo

14 minutes ago, Galileo said:

You should not have BoulderCo if you are using StockVisualEnhancements.  Delete it and your problem should go away.  Also you have 2 module managers.  Delete the old one. 

here is where it gets tricky, when I got builder I had city lights, though not many without it I didn't even have city lights. I'll try deleting old module manager

9 minutes ago, Emil28 said:

here is where it gets tricky, when I got builder I had city lights, though not many without it I didn't even have city lights. I'll try deleting old module manager

BoulderCo will not work with SSRSS. Stock Visual Enhancements adds city lights as well.. nothing tricky about it

Just now, Galileo said:

BoulderCo will not work with SSRSS. Stock Visual Enhancements adds city lights as well.. nothing tricky about it

I don't think you understood me. I launched game without deleting anything after installing mod, noclouds, less city lights then ever. Then I deleted builderco and nothing showed up. not even one city light

If you follow the instructions then it will work. Remove any other scaling mod or visual mod first as SSRSS has all it's own configs.

Maybe bundle Kopernicus/RSS_textures and Sigma with SSRSS in the future? Don't know if licenses allow that.

Edited by Jimbodiah

Just now, Jimbodiah said:

If you follow the instructions then it will work. Remove any other scaling mod or visual mod first as SSRSS has all it's own configs.

I followed instructions as closely as I could, SSRSS is only major mod I have others are X science, science full reward and such small mods. nothing adding parts or looks

2 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

Maybe bundle Kopernicus/RSS_textures and Sigma with SSRSS in the future? Don't know if licenses allow that.

I cannot bundle Sigma due to licensing and Kopernicus is updating so often now that its better to leave it out. 

Just now, Emil28 said:

I followed instructions as closely as I could, SSRSS is only major mod I have others are X science, science full reward and such small mods. nothing adding parts or looks

then i recommend starting over. 

57 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

On the 0° inclination version, Jupiter and Pluto are still on their original inclination.

I fixed Jupiter in the version I just uploaded and Pluto didn't have much of an inclination to begin with.  I think the folder is named incorrectly. It should be "stock alike inclinations." not "0 inclination". Only a few bodies have 0 inclination so I was confused to see otherwise as well.  I had never actually looked at that part of the mod until I starting working on it this week.