[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

11 hours ago, styckx said:

Why does your game crash so much?

Im not sure. Currently in the process of building a new computer. But this paycheck goes to rent, so its on hold for a few weeks :D 

Also! My friend is out of town and let me borrow his computer!!! So heres some pics of my save :D 

Going to the moon!

wLVTkxd.jpg

2zLZQt6.png

Successful landing 

sOmd9kV.png

Few years later, arrived at mars... 

pZvovxP.jpg

Mars orbiter spots a global dust storm coming

Nxoc0pb.jpg

Edited by sDaZe

38 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Also! My friend is out of town and let me borrow his computer!!! So heres some pics of my save :D 

Going to the moon!

wLVTkxd.jpg

2zLZQt6.png

Successful landing 

sOmd9kV.png

Few years later, arrived at mars... 

pZvovxP.jpg

Mars orbiter spots a global dust storm coming

Nxoc0pb.jpg

I didnt add the Duna Dust storms to SSRSS did I? im pretty sure i didnt I also just realized I didnt move the Moon Biome around to match the new textures. woops add that to the list of fixes

Edited by Galileo

19 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I didnt add the Duna Dust storms to SSRSS did I? im pretty sure i didnt I also just realized I didnt move the Moon Biome around to match the new textures. woops add that to the list of fixes

Yeah you have added them, dont think they've been updated in awhile though 

12 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Im not sure. Currently in the process of building a new computer. But this paycheck goes to rent, so its on hold for a few weeks :D 

You run MSI afterburner 4.3? KSP hates it running and will crash easily.. 

1 hour ago, KSPGamerABC said:

Hey,

i have a problem. For some reason it doesn't work. I did everything what you sayd. But no beautiful nice planet textures.

No something. Just stock. 

Gonna need more info.  Post your logs 

And a screenshot of your gamedata folder 

34 minutes ago, KSPGamerABC said:

Okay,

What are my logs? My crash reports?

http://imgur.com/a/IkgCl

Can you see the picture? Sorry i am a nub at forums :P

2 things,  

You have a very old version of module manager. Delete it and download the latest version. 

AND

You don't have Kopernicus. 

Kopernicus comes with module manager but it ignore the one it comes with and use the most up to date version. 

Also make sure you are using Sigma 0.6.1 until I update this mod again.  

https://github.com/Sigma88/Sigma-Dimensions/releases/tag/v0.6.1

Edited by Galileo

9 minutes ago, styckx said:

Does no one use this mod anymore or is it just so stable and perfect no one bothers to comment anymore? Thread seems dead. :(

Anyway..

dYjP1uT.jpg

:D it's definitely stable but it's far from perfect.  I'm working on making some things better.  But first I need to release an update for my planet pack

9 minutes ago, Galileo said:

:D it's definitely stable but it's far from perfect.  I'm working on making some things better.  But first I need to release an update for my planet pack

While you're here.. 

I tried to understand the planet pack and never could.  If you could talk to me like I'm 5 years old.. What is the planet pack, is it compatible with SSRSS and what changes would it make to it if it is?

9 minutes ago, styckx said:

While you're here.. 

I tried to understand the planet pack and never could.  If you could talk to me like I'm 5 years old.. What is the planet pack, is it compatible with SSRSS and what changes would it make to it if it is?

It's not compatible with ssrss but its just as massive. It replaces the stock system completely much like rss does.  If you want to know more about go check out the most recent modding Monday :)

Or just go here 

Edited by Galileo

I've started to mess around with this mod after RO...  Very interesting idea! (I've been kinda looking for a smaller version.... >.>)  I do have a couple questions tho.  Does KSC Switcher work with this?  And is there a config file or something that would put the ground stations for RemoteTech around the planet?

Another thing I noticed, and it's no biggie-- Everything works in game!  I saw that in the known issues that clouds don't appear in the main menu screen. That's only correct upon initially loading the game. If you go to settings and return to the menu screen, clouds will be there.  It's the same if you've been playing and exit back to the main menu. Dunno if that helps or is just repeating what's already known... >.>

Thank you for the mod!

Hi, is this just me, or the game has very very dark resolution now, I mean somehow it has "brightness || contrast failure" (,if I play vanilla 1.2.1 or previous SSRSS for 1.3.1 there everything is perfect), but now, my eyes are bleeding :/
And if I try to change Scatterer & RSS Kopernicus settings here and there, --> nada, nothing, nix, nothing works.

11 hours ago, ModernHippie said:

Hi, is this just me, or the game has very very dark resolution now, I mean somehow it has "brightness || contrast failure" (,if I play vanilla 1.2.1 or previous SSRSS for 1.3.1 there everything is perfect), but now, my eyes are bleeding :/
And if I try to change Scatterer & RSS Kopernicus settings here and there, --> nada, nothing, nix, nothing works.

6 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

Yeah, it's very dark now.

Delete distant object enhancement?