[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

I´m very new to this delicious mod! Actually i,m staring from the old, empty S-IVB from my last Moon Mission to this eyecandy earth for hours... Thank you so much @Galileo for this piece of greatness! Reading Norman Mailers "Moonfire" and staring at the monitor at the same time lets feel really astronautic!!! I´m very happy... 

But one little question:

my Clouds won´t work too. Can somebody take a quick peek on my files?

Pic of /GameData:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/woln6pareqkmkq8/Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-28 um 09.54.25.png?dl=0

Logfile:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eobxcpy26bizv7o/KSP.log?dl=0

Greetings from Berlin

Schneemannski

1 hour ago, schneemannski said:

I´m very new to this delicious mod! Actually i,m staring from the old, empty S-IVB from my last Moon Mission to this eyecandy earth for hours... Thank you so much @Galileo for this piece of greatness! Reading Norman Mailers "Moonfire" and staring at the monitor at the same time lets feel really astronautic!!! I´m very happy... 

But one little question:

my Clouds won´t work too. Can somebody take a quick peek on my files?

Pic of /GameData:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/woln6pareqkmkq8/Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-28 um 09.54.25.png?dl=0

Logfile:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eobxcpy26bizv7o/KSP.log?dl=0

Greetings from Berlin

Schneemannski

are you using the SVE that comes bundled with SSRSS or did you download it separately?

This is why i ask: this was in your KSP.log

[LOG 09:22:50.013] [EVE CityLightsManager]: StockVisualEnhancements/EVE/CityLights/cityLights/EVE_CITY_LIGHTS
[LOG 09:22:50.045] [EVE CityLightsManager]: Cannot Find to apply to main Menu!
[LOG 09:22:50.068] [EVE CityLightsManager]: Cannot Find to apply to main Menu!
[LOG 09:22:50.068] [EVE CloudsManager]: Running Setup
[LOG 09:22:50.068] [EVE CloudsManager]: Loading...
[LOG 09:22:50.069] [EVE CloudsManager]: StockVisualEnhancements/EVE/Atmosphere/clouds/EVE_CLOUDS
[LOG 09:22:50.070] [EVE CloudsManager]: Cleaning Clouds!
[LOG 09:22:50.070] [EVE CloudsManager]: Unable to parse config node:
OBJECT
{
	detailSpeed = 1000,3000,0
	killBodyRotation = True
	speed = 0,70,0
	altitude = 753.6
	body = Kerbin
	name = Kerbin-Auroras
	settings
	{
		_DetailDist = 1E-07
		_UVNoiseAnimation = 0.05,0.02
		_UVNoiseStrength = 0.05
		_UVNoiseScale = 0.5
		_DetailScale = 6
		_MainTex
		{
			value = StockVisualEnhancements/EVE/Atmosphere/Textures/Aurora
		}
		_DetailTex
		{
			value = StockVisualEnhancements/EVE/Atmosphere/Textures/AuroraDetail
		}
		_UVNoiseTex
		{
			value = StockVisualEnhancements/EVE/Atmosphere/Textures/uvnoise1
		}
	}
	layer2D
	{
		macroCloudMaterial
		{
			_MinLight = 0.5
		}
	}
}

The clouds cfgs for SSRSS do not include Kerbin, so it leads me to believe you downloaded SVE separately, which is a no no.  use the bundled SVE and you should be good..

tschüß!

Edited by Galileo

35 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

yes I intend to, but what order? I'm kinda urging for Mars, but with SRSS I realized that the KSC is in brazil and has one red dot for remotetech. Is there a way to get more than one?

SSRSS actually has cfgs for remote tech to have multiple points.  And I am working on the same configs for GPP and a pretty cool update is coming for GPP too. Mars is always awesome though.  You will get the real deal here.  GPP also has a Mars analog though,  with Gratian.  It's really a tough decision but both mods are great. 

Edited by Galileo

19 hours ago, Galileo said:

SSRSS actually has cfgs for remote tech to have multiple points.  And I am working on the same configs for GPP and a pretty cool update is coming for GPP too. Mars is always awesome though.  You will get the real deal here.  GPP also has a Mars analog though,  with Gratian.  It's really a tough decision but both mods are great. 

I installed SRSS with remotetech and only saw one red dot lol

On 27.11.2016 at 5:50 PM, Galileo said:

It's probably something in the sun cfg. I'll look at it when I get a chance

@Galileo Thank you for hint .Yes that was the problem ,I multiply few parameters there, now it is not so dark

Light
            {
                sunlightColor = 1, 0.92, 0.85, 1
                sunlightIntensity = 2.75
                sunlightShadowStrength = 2.75
                scaledSunlightColor = 1, 0.92, 0.85, 1
                scaledSunlightIntensity = 3.45
                IVASunColor = 1, 0.92, 0.85, 1
                IVASunIntensity = 2.64
                sunLensFlareColor = 0, 0, 0, 1
                ambientLightColor = 0.06,0.06,0.06,1
                sunAU = 13984359719
                luminosity = 2360
           {

before (original  sun.cfg)

Unbenannt%203_zpssjbeizlr.png 

and after 

Unbenannt%202_zps7oay3vei.png

before

Unbenannt%206_zpstbmiourr.png

after

Unbenannt%200_zpsc4xzbatu.png

Edited by ModernHippie

I've done some playing with those numbers, but they do not change the issue. The light color is like from a sunset, all the changed values do is bump up the brightness. If I lower the values to sane numbers where you are not overexposing you immediately get the dusk tints back. So I think it is something else than the brightness levels. I'll check the original RSS files to see what they have set over there.

edit: Removing the entire scaled section solves the lighting problem.

Edited by Jimbodiah

This may not be the right place to ask this (hell, it's probably an FAQ), but does anyone know if there is a mod updated to 1.2 that will allow me to place KSP at the site of the Baikonur Cosmodrome? It looked to me that KSC Switcher was out of date, and I don't know if the Kosmodrome mod is compatible with this.

41 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

This may not be the right place to ask this (hell, it's probably an FAQ), but does anyone know if there is a mod updated to 1.2 that will allow me to place KSP at the site of the Baikonur Cosmodrome? It looked to me that KSC Switcher was out of date, and I don't know if the Kosmodrome mod is compatible with this.

KSCSwitcher has been compiled by someone on the last page of its thread.  You will have to download the original mod and just replace the newly compiled dll

15 minutes ago, Galileo said:

KSCSwitcher has been compiled by someone on the last page of its thread.  You will have to download the original mod and just replace the newly compiled dll

And it works just fine with SSRSS?

14 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Yeah it should work

Alright, I'll take a look at it. I also realized a few minutes ago that I need something like this so I can make launches to polar orbits (like from Vandenberg AFB)

9 minutes ago, winproof said:

hello

very nice mod, but from time to time i've a problem, my launchpad is underwater :rolleyes:

505252Sanstitre.jpg

it's a ssrss bug or a ksp bug?

It's a SVE thing, but don't worry, it doesn't affect the gameplay and it just happen in the KSC view.

11 minutes ago, winproof said:

hello

very nice mod, but from time to time i've a problem, my launchpad is underwater :rolleyes:

505252Sanstitre.jpg

it's a ssrss bug or a ksp bug?

It's a known scatterer bug.  Just enter a building and exit.  That fixes it

I installed as per the provided readme and I got planets where they should be and everything looks great.

However; the textures under KSC looks like an explosion?

http://imgur.com/ljRVHtz

I suppose, I did something wrong?  A little help?

Also, by chance @Puggonaut, the backdrop that you are using, is that a public file?