[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

beware of sigma 0.7.0!

i've just install it, and the ksp is in water.

508323Sanstitre.jpg

and it's not just a graphical glitch this time, if you go on water (i've try with a rover) you explode!

enter a building and exit do nothing.

return to sigma 0.6.3 solve the problem.

(sorry for my english, i'm french :P)

Edited by winproof

5 minutes ago, winproof said:

beware of sigma 0.7.0!

508323Sanstitre.jpg

and it's not just a graphical glitch this time, if you go on water (i've try with a rover) you explode!

I recommend that you use Sigma 0.6.1 I have not had time to work on an update for anything later than that and it messes up the ground textures if you use a newer version.   There isn't anything in the new Sigma that is needed to run ssrss so just use the older version. 

2 hours ago, gamerscircle said:

I installed as per the provided readme and I got planets where they should be and everything looks great.

However; the textures under KSC looks like an explosion?

http://imgur.com/ljRVHtz

I suppose, I did something wrong?  A little help?

Also, by chance @Puggonaut, the backdrop that you are using, is that a public file?

That is how the city lights look at night. 

The skybox puggonaut is using I'm pretty sure is just the milky way skybox but looks great because of reshade.  You can find it in the texture replacer thread

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

I recommend that you use Sigma 0.6.1 I have not had time to work on an update for anything later than that and it messes up the ground textures if you use a newer version.   There isn't anything in the new Sigma that is needed to run ssrss so just use the older version. 

That is how the city lights look at night. 

The skybox puggonaut is using I'm pretty sure is just the milky way skybox but looks great because of reshade.  You can find it in the texture replacer thread

Thanks @Galileo , I wasn't liking the overlapping airport textures, so I just removed the Citylights.dll and I will head over the TR thread and looking for that Milkway.. thanks again.. appreciate it.

19 hours ago, gamerscircle said:

However; the textures under KSC looks like an explosion?

http://imgur.com/ljRVHtz

I suppose, I did something wrong?  A little help?

The city lights are for space.. Not so much ground viewing.  It is a space simulator after all. :)

If you look at real city lights from Space.. The ones in the mod are accurate. 

Dgxpqv6.jpg

qiCe6WI.jpg

On 11/30/2016 at 4:41 PM, The-Doctor said:

I installed SRSS with remotetech and only saw one red dot lol

you could make a copy of KSP outside of your steam folder, that way it wouldnt get touched by a steam update... just for future reference. sorry it happened to you this go around

16 hours ago, Galileo said:

you could make a copy of KSP outside of your steam folder, that way it wouldnt get touched by a steam update... just for future reference. sorry it happened to you this go around

this is in 1.2.1

On 12/4/2016 at 8:26 PM, winproof said:

beware of sigma 0.7.0!

508323Sanstitre.jpg

enter a building and exit do nothing.

this is due to Kerbin warming

3 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

this is in 1.2.1

Woops that wasn't supposed to a response to you lol.  I haven't had time to fix the remotetech cfg for SSRSS yet because RT wasn't updated when I pushed out this version. I'll do it soon

Edited by Galileo

Just now, sDaZe said:

Gotta buy some other HDDs and some more ram. Should be working on it by friday :D  

Good because I just don't have a ton of time between this and my other mods right now.  I have a whole other solar system to take care of lol

2 hours ago, Galileo said:

Good because I just don't have a ton of time between this and my other mods right now.  I have a whole other solar system to take care of lol

Sorry if this seems like I'm following you lol, or harassing, or it someone asked this, is SSRSS updated for 1.2.2? :D

22 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

Sorry if this seems like I'm following you lol, or harassing, or it someone asked this, is SSRSS updated for 1.2.2? :D

It works fine 

But!!

You have to manually update Kopernicus. 

1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

yh I was asking about Kopernicus not SSRSS

Just update Kopernicus.. Do not update Sigma though as the new version breaks SSRSS..  

Kopernicus - Update to newest

Sigma - Keep version packed with SSRSS already

Just now, Dafni said:

@sDaZe or @Galileo :    Is it intended that Phobos and Deimos stay inclined after one adds the "stock inclination" folder? Or is this a problem on my end. Not complaining, just asking.

Thanks again for this AWESOME mod!

well, when i redid the stock inclination, I only edited the main celestial bodies and left the moons alone for the most part. 

54 minutes ago, Galileo said:

well, when i redid the stock inclination, I only edited the main celestial bodies and left the moons alone for the most part. 

Thanks, thats what I figured. I like it like that actually.