[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

Just stopping in just to say still loving this mod and thanks to @sDaZe for @Galileo for their contributions.. Both are the most patient and helpful devs. Where most would buckle under annoying demands, people not following instructions etc. You both have remained professional through the ups and downs of the development of this mod.. 

11 minutes ago, styckx said:

Just stopping in just to say still loving this mod and thanks to @sDaZe for @Galileo for their contributions.. Both are the most patient and helpful devs. Where most would buckle under annoying demands, people not following instructions etc. You both have remained professional through the ups and downs of the development of this mod.. 

Thanks to people like you sticking threw the hard times and continuing on with the development process :) 

Oh guys! Thanks again for this unbelievable mod! My eyes are getting wet everytime i manage to start the game with this mod successfully and i feel like a real astronaut have to...  

But...

Who ordered this steam update again? :confused: I think these guys from SQUAD wanna bang up the whole mod-scene...  

Since i´m landed on 1.2.2 automatically the game stops right before the main menu with a black screen on loading. (next time i will make a copy of the folder Mr. Galileo! I promise!!!)

The log says the following a thousand times:

[LOG 12:47:51.329] Look rotation viewing vector is zero

Can i do something except to wait and pray?

11 minutes ago, schneemannski said:

Oh guys! Thanks again for this unbelievable mod! My eyes are getting wet everytime i manage to start the game with this mod successfully and i feel like a real astronaut have to...  

But...

Who ordered this steam update again? :confused: I think these guys from SQUAD wanna bang up the whole mod-scene...  

Since i´m landed on 1.2.2 automatically the game stops right before the main menu with a black screen on loading. (next time i will make a copy of the folder Mr. Galileo! I promise!!!)

Do you have the RSS textures?

5 hours ago, schneemannski said:

But...

Have you tried going into Steam, right clicking the KSP game, selecting properties, betas and choosing 1.05 or 1.1.3?

2 hours ago, CranialRectosis said:

Have you tried going into Steam, right clicking the KSP game, selecting properties, betas and choosing 1.05 or 1.1.3?

Why would you do that? This mod won't run on 1.1.3 or 1.0.5 so I don't understand this advice. 

2 hours ago, schneemannski said:

Besides the ones that come with this mod,  did you download the RSS-Textures here? 

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RSS-Textures/releases

1 hour ago, Raptex said:

Any other download sources? Currently sat at 50kb/s.. :(

Looks great by the way, can't wait to give it a go.

No. Github is the fastest and most reliable place to host a download and it's the easiest to make changes to.  

I have never had a slow dl from github so perhaps it's you isp or your browser. 

Ah well, was worth asking, not asking you make changes to the way you work, I've never had trouble with Github previously either..

But it doesn't appear to be my ISP..

http://imgur.com/a/35zVy (Hope that works, never used it before now)

Chrome and IE both hovering between 30-60 kb/s

Tested another mod from Curse and getting normal speeds.

http://imgur.com/sHWfSm0

Guess I'll have to wait :) Thanks for your reply.

Working fine now - Normal d/l speeds.

Edited by Raptex
Update:

4 hours ago, Galileo said:

Why would you do that? This mod won't run on 1.1.3 or 1.0.5 so I don't understand this advice. 

My mistake and sorry for that. I was looking for updates on another popular mod that is still on 1.0.5 and guess I confused the two. Good catch.

Gonna try one of your mods soon on the new PC. I have been looking forward to trying out my upgrades and your mods will be my first bench test

1 hour ago, StanleyKubrick said:

ScanSat not working for me :( I put 70km earth orbit satellite but not scan, it said too high.

In the settings cfg in the gamedata folder,  change the scansat value from 1 to 0.1 and you will be good

Still love the mod, obviously. Works a charm on 1.2.2, good performance with SVE too, its awesome. Sometimes I wish there was a bit more light around, as things can get a bit dark, but I am sure there is a setting somewhere for that, just been too busy playing for now. And that dark feeling on foreign worlds grew on me too. I love this mod for sending probes around the system.

2 hours ago, Dafni said:

Still love the mod, obviously. Works a charm on 1.2.2, good performance with SVE too, its awesome. Sometimes I wish there was a bit more light around, as things can get a bit dark, but I am sure there is a setting somewhere for that, just been too busy playing for now. And that dark feeling on foreign worlds grew on me too. I love this mod for sending probes around the system.

Did you turn up the in-game brightness? Atleast i think their is an in game brightness slider 

21 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Did you turn up the in-game brightness? Atleast i think their is an in game brightness slider 

I havent changed anything that I am aware of, no. A slider would be nice and handy, but if there is one I must have missed it. Maybe hidden in the altF12 menu somewhere?

Edited by Dafni